i52 Bets

Created 18th August 2014 @ 02:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

No this isn’t saloon.tf

This is real betting. So many bets, threats and challenges have been thrown around before this LAN, I want to collate them all in one place so that we can make sure they’re followed through. ETF2L witness.

Hawku owes Ally 1 beer for cheating at chess.

I owe Ally 1 beer for him finding my watch.

Mike bets me 3 beers that he’s taller than me

stark beat me at portal racing so I have to eat 5 gin-soaked bourbons at lan.

Stark owes me 17 slaps. You motherfucker rock.

Bulle has to eat a pepper because he lost a s18 bet with Herr_P

If Stark gets to the next save point on iwbtg within 5 attempts, I have to put whipped cream on my nipples and skip around LAN. If he fails, he has to lick whipped cream off ond_kaja’s eyelids and ond_kaja gets a beer bought by Stark.
If Stark then completes it within 5 minutes, I buy him 5 beers. If he fails within 5 minutes, he owes me 5 beers.

If someone sabotages Stark’s first 5 attempts, e-thug has to get Ally a ‘Super Mario’ burger
And if Stark doesn’t reach next save point on iwbtg in 5 attempts Ally buys e-thug a beer

If Sideshow manages to eat six Blair’s Death Rain Habanero Crisps within one minute, one by one, I owe him two beers.

Any more will be posted and I’ll vlog them all if they’re interesting.
EDIT: And feel free to add your own but proof is required.

Last edited by Sideshow,

Mike

TEZC

for the record, I only betted that you’re not taller than me, being the same height means you buy me 3 beers

rockie

Quoted from Sideshow

No this isn’t saloon.tf

This is real betting. So many bets, threats and challenges have been thrown around before this LAN, I want to collate them all in one place so that we can make sure they’re followed through. ETF2L witness.

Hawku owes Ally 1 beer for cheating at chess.
I owe Ally 1 beer for him finding my watch.
Mike bets me 3 beers that he’s taller than me
ond_kaja beat me on demoman so I have to eat 5 gin-soaked bourbons at lan.

Any more will be posted and I’ll vlog them all if they’re interesting.
EDIT: And feel free to add your own but proof is required.

you forgot Stark’s slaps haven’t you?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Bulle has to eat a pepper because he lost a s18 bet with Herr_P

Bulle

Epsilon
LEGO

i won that bet you idiot

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Bulle

i won that bet you idiot

no

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

I owe kos a high five

also sideshow you lost to me at portal racing so you have to eat several gin-soaked bourbons for that, too

and you owe me 3 bangers on the bbq for the hud editing

Last edited by Starkie,

Hallow

P.O.P

i’m fighting permzilla because he ruined my season

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

If Stark gets to the next save point on iwbtg within 5 attempts, I have to put whipped cream on my nipples and skip around LAN. If he fails, he has to lick whipped cream off ond_kaja’s eyelids and ond_kaja gets a beer bought by Stark.

If Stark then completes it within 5 minutes, I buy him 5 beers. If he fails within 5 minutes, he owes me 5 beers.

EDIT: If someone sabotages Stark’s first 5 attempts, e-thug has to get Ally a ‘Super Mario’ burger
And if Stark doesn’t reach next save point on iwbtg in 5 attempts Ally buys e-thug a beer

Last edited by Sideshow,

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Sideshow

free beer and all i have to do is getting whipped cream licked from my eyelid by stark

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Hallow

i’m fighting permzilla because he ruined my season

o baby

ondkaja

IKEA

If Sideshow manages to eat six Blair’s Death Rain Habanero Crisps within one minute, one by one, I owe him two beers.

Last edited by ondkaja,

T-Mac

DA!

For every uber dropped by Bulle please put a sausage on his keyboard.

Last edited by T-Mac,

Bulle

Epsilon
LEGO

Quoted from T-Mac

For every uber dropped by Bulle please put a sausage on his keyboard.

You’ve probably eaten the entire factory already you fat fuck

Ace

Intense drinking contest, 4v4:

Me, E-thug, Head Hunter and Hawku vs. Perm, Kos, Sideshow and Shintaz, losers had to be renamed on ETF2L.

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/21018/
http://etf2l.org/forum/user/3478/
http://etf2l.org/forum/user/13484/
http://etf2l.org/forum/user/11257/

gg

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »