Forum

Epsilon need help.

Created 7th August 2014 @ 23:19

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Due to unfortunate circumstances outside ourselves and Epsilons control, we are having to ask for some money to get us to LAN, Slick is having to pay us from his own money to get us some support as it is, so we are here to ask for some extra support..

This fundraiser is just for travelling only, we have taken 500 Euros from our ETF2L prize money to help cover the costs.

The cost is as follows:

Bash – 240 Euros
Kilers – 310 Euros
Knoxxx 220 Euros
Tek – 150- Euros

We have taken the money from ETF2L already, so we are asking for an approximate amount of 500 Euros which will cover the remaining travel costs and any other unforeseen things (raised prices, travel issues etc.).

Myself and Mike are paying our own way to get to LAN, we are getting all other expenses such as the hotel, tickets etc. covered by Slick.

You can donate here: http://goo.gl/zYWtX9

We may come up with some donation incentives but as this is incredibly short notice we may not be able to organise such a thing, but I will try and help out as much as I can.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

There was a problem with setting up the donation thingy, Knoxxx set the minimum donation to $450.

Luckily it was me that tried to donate to my own team and cost me that amount of money.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

gl!

almightybob

.ps

Only if you post a video of Knoxxx poledancing.

Marshy

Donate peeps

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

Why is the Fundraiser name Knoxx69, does knoxx use it for some other websites aswell ;)?

quintosh

wL.

(;;;;;;;;;;;

Sepu

(Kovein)
0fo

Quoted from Raptor

Why is the Fundraiser name Knoxx69, does knoxx use it for some other websites aswell ;)?

Well he does have xxx69 in his nick there, I think it’s pretty obvious.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Wait, what was the original plan? 500 eu is a big amount to suddenly go missing.

Mike

TEZC

We’re spending the 500 euros on kiler and teks flights, but we still need some for knoxxx + bash

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

I might donate a wee bit if some of you guys are up for doing a couple Q&A/mentoring sessions.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

donatizzle

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Are these 4 clowns actually saying they wouldn’t attend i52 if they had to pay their own way? Not planning to win or what?!

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

If you donated/donating more than $15 send me an email to warhuryeahdota[at]gmail[dot]com with a screenshot copy of proof of donation and send me a demo, I will do a review for you, stream it & upload to YouTube.

Will work something up for weapon signings.

kanza

|RGM|

Epsilon eSports

Sponsored by Nike | Razer | Fragnet | Burn Controllers| Gunnars

Page might need updating guys.

With those kind of sponsors, one would of thought the last place you needed to ask at the last minute, would be the community.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »