Forum

i52 monitors

Created 15th July 2014 @ 22:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1

kaidus

WiK?

Looking to obtain 1-3 120hz monitors for i52. If anyone has one spare my team and I would be eternally grateful, and would make sure you were appropriately compensated and guaranteed of it’s safe keeping. Message me on irc or leave a message here and I will add you (my friends list is full 99% of the time so better to not just try and add me).

bit

all these fucking autists who can’t deal with 60hz just deal with it.

lan is skill v skill nothing more and if you can’t play at your “best” without a 120hz monitor than everyone else playing should have one so they can play at their “best”. just deal with it play like everyone else and not be autistic

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from bit

lan is skill v skill nothing more and if you can’t play at your “best” without a 120hz monitor than everyone else playing should have one so they can play at their “best”. just deal with it play like everyone else and not be autistic

stfu

Lyrete

BAGC
RUN!

salty non 120hz gamer

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from bit

4 words in and you’re an eternal cunt

Popcorp

PJSalt

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

ask hys maybe

gl, cu at lan

CHERRY

Quoted from bit

Yet you’re the one who sounds like a frustraded nerd blowing off frustrations from his real life in the internet..

Last edited by CHERRY,

unu

Quoted from bit

Already banned from making comments for 10 days. That was quick.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

I’ll bring mine if one of you come play solly for chess next season)

kaidus

WiK?

knutsson says he’ll do it 8)

ALso I should probably post saying we are sorted for monitors!

Last edited by kaidus,

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Great to hear, hope you guys put up an amazing performance! Good luck to AwS!

CeeGee

(Knutsson Fanboy)
doggo

Good luck Knutsson!

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from kaidus

knutsson says he’ll do it 8)

ALso I should probably post saying we are sorted for monitors!

now put them to good use and wreck some foreigners

Add A Reply Pages: 1