Forum

2nd Lithuanian TF2 LAN - October 25th

Created 28th June 2014 @ 20:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 Next »

Croce

Big ace!
MLG 360 noscope beer me in real life!

Oh evokje I had to pay for you the hotel, a whole 100 litas now I can’t buy an extra pack of crackers in Italy, damn

Last edited by Croce,

Mike

TEZC

ty based ace for saving my life <3

Telepathic Ryuu

I am a little hurt that I wasnt mentioned ACE :? The guy who helped carry the lan for Huhas :3 o/ Super people! thanks alot for great lan experience

Ace

Quoted from Telepathic Ryuu

I am a little hurt that I wasnt mentioned ACE :? The guy who helped carry the lan for Huhas :3 o/ Super people! thanks alot for great lan experience

duuude, I just couldn’t remember your nick, BEANBAG LEGEND!!!! <3

NeuTronas

We want our medals to be put in the whitelist ASAP :<
Good LAN anyway, see you all @ APRIL? :P

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Ace

[…]

duuude, I just couldn’t remember your nick, BEANBAG LEGEND!!!! <3

oh my god yes, those beanbags were fucking amazing, stream room MVP for sure

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from FIR

[…]

oh my god yes, those beanbags were fucking amazing, stream room MVP for sure

haha yes even admirable took a power-nap on them before the finals :DDDDDD

Clarksas

As a silent observer and a crappy player, I could still say, that LAN was a success. I’ve met a lot of awesome people AND got hugged by Admirable. Hot dogs were crappy tho.
9/10 would attend again

Last edited by Clarksas,

Croce

Uhm that brown sauce on the sandwiches ask Mike how much was good

atmo

1st photo in honour of lithuanian cuisine, r i p

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4XEN9ZAogzVa3h4SmRnLVpHdFk

still have high resolution copies of all of these photos that I haven’t processed yet, plus some videos which look pretty but aren’t very exciting

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

oh jesus what a lan.

thanks post:
first of all, the biggest love goes to huhy and ryuuu for running the whole tf2 show. none of the awesome stuff that happened would have happened without these guys.
maks, maxer00, roks, tracker, zigmas for participating trying their best in my failed attempt at a team :(
maks – putting up for me being socially inept and scared to ask the scary taxi drivers for a ride, and getting me back to the hotel safely. rip shoulder
FIR – just being awesome, friendly and for always putting on a good show at LAN
ace – I probably kissed you on the cheek, but you probably deserved it
croce – thanks for trying to get me into prem, but I don’t think Ads would have taken me
mike – wish I was more sober to talk to you when you were drunk, also next time, pls wrap up warmer
rock/atmo – would probably be dead in a ditch in vilnius if not for these guys
Admirable – Thanks for the free unknown drugs you crazy man, probably shouldn’t have taken the 2nd but I had a good time so w/e
evokje – a great english to lithuanian correspondent, you helped us avoid a lot of awkward interactions
nukkye – was great to meet and chat to you, hopefully seen you at the next one
Extremer – would have had to come home way earlier if you hadn’t told us about the bus, so thanks for enabling us to drink more!
mirelin – so unexpected and glad when you walked through the door. best hype man around.
Toba, drleon, warden, DL and anyone else I missed. It’s nothing but TF2 love for you guys.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and attending another LAN!

Didn’t manage to say bye to you huhy, so I’ll save a big hug for next time

Maks

Here’s a playlist of the videos I took 

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLngNVO97p9n77sfpo75Fb6sbtdmOBuTiC

And the pictures I took 

http://imgur.com/a/zXXK7

Shoutouts:Alfie- Without you I would’ve never got to the worst statistical demoman in lan history and that means the world to me :D

Huhy/Ryuu- All the work you guys put in really did show and helped make the even amazing, even though we spent most of it in the stream room. Also Ryuu thanks for the sandwich ;)

Mike- Thanks for the company at bristol airport and sharing in the weirdness of the flight there and horror of the landing on the flight back, I will never forget almost dying with you

Admirable- A moral compass for our group, without you may have never found the dirty duck, or have still been looking around the corner even today

Atmo-  Your desire to keep everyone from dying was most useful in Vilnius and we might have all died without you

Croce- I’m sorry you never got stabbed or had a real conversation with the girl on the bus, but maybe in another life brother. Thanks for the fun chats and the adorable hand stuff when you talked italian.

I was about to right something for pretty much everyone (if you’ve seen of my frag videos you know I do like to shoutout everyone I can think off) but my forearm feels like its actually about to fall off from all this typing so if you want to hear my words just message me and I will tell how much you mean to me <3

Also thanks Lithuania for tolerating us making fun of your paper money all the time

Last edited by Maks,

Croce

i really love you all :D even the drunk guy following us at the end of the lan.

i think lithuania half popoulation are hare krishna and the other half is rich, now, cos of us.

a pic from evokje found on reddit http://prntscr.com/50y25t rofl

Last edited by Croce,

Mike

TEZC

genuinely happy and surprised you made it home Alfie

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from drleånn

http://imgur.com/9mGFw6r

Ads took this and started shaking, never seen an Irishman call it quits before 21:00

Dropping ubers wasn’t enough for him, he had to drop something else too

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 Next »