Forum

i52 - 22nd to 25th August - The Official Equipment Share Thread

Created 8th May 2014 @ 20:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Spare stuff in here, or if you need a monitor etc. then somebody might be able to help!

There are some stands in the exhibition selling bits like keyboards etc.

Anything you loan is at your own risk.

alba

duplo

Im looking to borrow a pc. Doesnt need to be superb. I will bring monitor etc. Let me know if you have a spare pc :)

alba

duplo

can also pay some for your troubles getting it to the lan

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

There’s some potential to maybe get a couple more PCs from Eclipse so i’m just going to collect interest now and see what can be done

Please fill in this survey if you are interested in PC rental

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DRX6NY6

Each individual needing a computer needs to fill this in. My point still stands that it’s likely most allocations will go to the top teams but it would be good to have a list of how many people would like PCs if I can sort out with any other suppliers etc.

Complete this by Thursday, 19th June please. I will be personally dealing with data from that point so I need everything in.

Sarah

curious to see if there’s anyone I could borrow a pc from

alba

duplo

Quoted from Nymthae

Complete this by Thursday, 19th June please. I will be personally dealing with data from that point so I need everything in.

high hopes :D

FIR

SnG

A bit last minute, but I have a spare desktop+monitor (not so fancy 60Hz oldschool, but pretty huge) i can bring if people still want to use it

edit: desktop reserved

Last edited by FIR,

Serotone

#FreePat

Anyone got a spare mousemat? Probably only need for tonight. LG-L11 holla at me.

Gladdy

yeah got a spare mousepad.
Also if anyone forgot his mouse, it got a spare mouse as well.

LG-Y9

Last edited by Gladdy,

Twinqe

Does anyone happen to have a VGA-DVI converter or DVI wire? Mine broke in the airplane on the way here, and I’d really appreciate being able to see my monitor while here! I can pay for your service with a drink!

huhystah

Reason gaming really needs a 120hz monitor, someone please help us! :(

Add A Reply Pages: 1