Forum

i52 - 22nd to 25th August - The Official Tr(L)ansport Thread

Created 8th May 2014 @ 20:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

dont use megabus if you’re bringing your own computer. they don’t allow big luggage.

they allowed it for me last lan in the underneath compartment, dunno if it’s different depending on location

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from wpminnows

[…]

they allowed it for me last lan in the underneath compartment, dunno if it’s different depending on location

well it says on their website that they don’t allow it

Kiler4fun

SUAVE

Anyone going to Stanstead on thursday and going back from 24 to 25th to Stanstead? (me and huhy will probably both have really early flights on monday)

Last edited by Kiler4fun,

basH.

hf

Anyone going from Birmingham Airport to LAN on friday morning ? Train/Bus/Car doesnt matter

huhystah

Quoted from Kiler4fun

Anyone going to Stanstead on thursday and going back from 24 to 25th to Stanstead? (me and huhy will probably both have really early flights on monday)

Bump :>

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Kiler4fun

Split a taxi?

Kiler4fun

SUAVE

Yeah we’ll probably do something like that on the 25th or so, still wondering if someone is going from Stanstead on thursday :3

Serotone

#FreePat

Before I buy a train ticket does anyone have a space going up the m1 past junction 8 on thursday? I can offer money, beer, or a combination of the two.

Last edited by Serotone,

b0nes

[DA]
[DA]

Serotone add me m8

Asso

Quoted from Kiler4fun

Yeah we’ll probably do something like that on the 25th or so, still wondering if someone is going from Stanstead on thursday :3

Me and another friend are going from stanstead on thursday,I’ll add you on steam

Kiler4fun

SUAVE

Due to booking problems, I’ll actually be going from luton in thursday. Anyone going from there as well?

HoneyBadger

free

What’s the best way to get from heathrow to victoria? Help a brother out pls

op

https://www.tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/ is your friend!

HoneyBadger

free

Quoted from op

https://www.tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/ is your friend!

Thanks man

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Travelling from Preston to LAN in the Poopmobile™. Have 2 free seats with medium baggage, or 1 fat cunt with lots of baggage. Message me on steam if you want a lift, I can make lengthy detours if needed.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »