Forum

i52 - 22nd to 25th August - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 8th May 2014 @ 19:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »

Konna

drops

GRAVELPIT!

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from hawku

what about logjam

Good but not quite the finished article.

Don’t see a problem with these maps tbh. They can all be fun to watch and play (still fuck Gran).

Nyu

Any chance of makeshift teams on the day? Want to compete so bad but doesn’t look like I’ll be finding a team.

Will

They announced some further PC rentals:

http://insomniagamingfestival.com/i52/pc-rentals/

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

jesus, now they announce this?

Henghast

open
bobs

Yeah tell me about it

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from Will

They announced some further PC rentals:

http://insomniagamingfestival.com/i52/pc-rentals/

ha, I started reading: “i5.. decent video card, decent monitor WHAT THE HELL 100 GBP.”

“Ok, I don’t need that much, the top models are always overpri-WHAT THE HELL THE PRICE ONLY GOES UP FROM HERE”

I was looking forward traveling light, but now I’d have to chose to pawn off my first born to cover the fees to rent a PC or to tow my own rig with me and meet up with the guys from scrapheap challenge and give them 2 days to present what they can come up with for the season finale. And this time there can’t be any smoke.

Last edited by kKaltUu,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…]

ha, I started reading: “i5.. decent video card, decent monitor WHAT THE HELL 100 GBP.”

“Ok, I don’t need that much, the top models are always overpri-WHAT THE HELL THE PRICE ONLY GOES UP FROM HERE”

I was looking forward traveling light, but now I’d have to chose to pawn off my first born to cover the fees to rent a PC or to tow my own rig with me and meet up with the guys from scrapheap challenge and give them 2 days to present what they can come up with for the season finale. And this time there can’t be any smoke.

what?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…]

I have a spare PC from eclipse, £75/wkend + £100 deposit
maybe you only need to pawn the family dog

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

pwn the family dog

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

so after all the heart break of no rental PC’s and all the effort Nymthae went through to find a replacement solution. Multiplay just go fuck it and open up rentals 1 week before the event :) LOL

still love em though, and dayum those specs are beastly

Last edited by BoneS,

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

All of the packages come with optional Razer peripherals, should you need a mouse / keyboard / headset.

Optional as in costs extra money? Or optional for the price your already paying?

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from BoneS

so after all the heart break of no rental PC’s and all the effort Nymthae went through to find a replacement solution. Multiplay just go fuck it and open up rentals 1 week before the event :) LOL

still love em though, and dayum those specs are beastly

are people just realising how shit multiplay actually are or what

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

As a reminder, bring ID to the event if you’re intending to buy anything alcoholic.

Ricoh have a “think 25” policy, which for those of you who aren’t familiar, is what our supermarkets tend to operate using. Basically, if you look under 25 they will ID you (but you only need to be >18 to buy it ofc still).

Previously, your wristbands have been used to identify you as under/over 18, but this isn’t the case anymore.

You should have ID anyway to check in, but just as a heads up!

ondkaja

IKEA

Anyone taking photos during LAN? Need to take a proper team photo.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »