GXL lan in Philadelphia. European team?

Created 18th April 2014 @ 19:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Coleman

Or people could just stop asking others to pay for them and get jobs. Crazy idea i know.

u wot m8?

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from Coleman

Or people could just stop asking others to pay for them and get jobs. Crazy idea i know.

that is the current plan I have atm. costs arent that big (about on par with traveling to insomnia for me atleast). If some organisation wants to back us up then I wont be the person to decline.

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from toogyboogy

[…]

that is the current plan I have atm. costs arent that big (about on par with traveling to insomnia for me atleast). If some organisation wants to back us up then I wont be the person to decline.

spoiler: TEZC to attend

kaidus

WiK?

Not that I’m in any way trying to discourage anyone from going to GXL, but don’t do it based on the premise that no ones coming to i52. Simply isn’t true and these rumours you’ve heard were just that.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from kaidus

Not that I’m in any way trying to discourage anyone from going to GXL, but don’t do it based on the premise that no ones coming to i52. Simply isn’t true and these rumours you’ve heard were just that.

I take you point on this, i’d like to see some hard confirmations from US/CAN teams before i shit £600 away on flights. But honestly for the price for iseries now, with everything on top it’s just not worth it any more. It’d be nice if a few more little LANS started popping up now. Infoshow was great fun, we’d have gont to GA aswell if it wasnt weeks after.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

OG LAN anyone?

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Permzilla

OG LAN anyone?

cu@lan

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from kaidus

Will whoever you talked to last night be making a public announcement soon? It’s getting late for a fundraiser.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from fraac

[…]

Will whoever you talked to last night be making a public announcement soon? It’s getting late for a fundraiser.

who said they need a fundraiser?

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

You think froyotech would get sponsored to come to i52? That would be unprecedented.

kaidus

WiK?

I don’t know how secret it’s meant to be kept so I won’t name names. One group said they would decide their intentions on monday, another said they’ll be there with or without donations. Australians are still keen and just waiting to be told where to focus their efforts before making decisions, which hopefully they now have been.

cy@lan

/wrong thread

Last edited by Reservoir Dog,

konr

Quoted from fraac

You think froyotech would get sponsored to come to i52? That would be unprecedented.

It might be surprising to you, but people can actually pay for things themselves if they want to.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Entire e-sports teams with enough jobs and savings for travel to international events without sponsorship must be pretty rare. Cool if froyotech and exertus can manage it.

kaidus

WiK?

There’s around $7000 or more to be won between CEVO and ESEA, so there’s that.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »