Forum

TF2 @ i50

Created 3rd September 2013 @ 19:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Hey, according to an email from multiplay:

In Insomnia50 tournament news, we’re happy to announce the following games have a confirmed official tournament presence at Insomnia50:

– League of Legends
– Counter Strike: Global Offensive
– Team Fortress 2
– DOTA2
– Starcraft 2

Who’s going? I’m considering it.

accless

cp_

It’s quite tempting…

Fallen

TC

a few people from TC are planning on it

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Who will be running the tournament now that Tapley and Firestorm are no more?

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Going to i50 51 and 52.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

who is adminning?

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

I’m probably gonna end up going. With a tent this time so I don’t get to sleep on my desk :D

Nobody wants to be the first person to book, lest they get left on their own.. ;(

FIR

SnG

I will be going for this. <3

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Hopefully

r1k

Syn

Count me in :)

Ramown

TIDS

Spoiler: Ramown wins

Mast

-=CFMC=-

going to i51 and i52

Skully

Question. Does it have to be 6v6 at i50? Because are we gonna get the quality of teams, Im not saying it will be as huge at i49, but every winter LAN is the same and its kinda sad to see after we show a great TF2 tourny at Summer LAN

Why not a ultiduo instead?

Fallen

TC

Ultiduo tournament being the only tf2 tournament sounds kinda shit. It would make a nice fun tournament sure but, in my opinion at least, I go to lan to compete in 6v6 games. Even if there aren’t many teams it’s still worth it for me.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Fallen

Ultiduo tournament being the only tf2 tournament sounds kinda shit. It would make a nice fun tournament sure but, in my opinion at least, I go to lan to compete in 6v6 games. Even if there aren’t many teams it’s still worth it for me.

I pretty much go to get drunk with people I don’t see in 3/6 months, make a complete fun fool out of my drunken self, look back and be like “hey lets do that again next lan”.

The 6v6 is a bonus really

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »