Created 26th August 2013 @ 11:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Oh hey i am in that video sick nice :D

Sunshine

re#

I would like to say thanks to so many people, not just for me but also on the behalf of my son who was at his first full LAN and had an amazing time

so here we go

as always thanks to Byte, Bones, Arx. Beta and the rest of the vanilla crew, you always make us feel welcome and JaiY (my son) loves seeing you guys

thanks also to Comedian, Skyride and the Kritzkast guys again for making us feel welcome and also for the immense nerf gun wars in the clan box

thanks to Ramown for introducing us around (RAMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWN)

thanks to CeeDee for the ipz v JaiY cheerfuls and lots of laughs

thanks to ipz for being a good sport and a genuinely nice guy, I honestly didn’t know the content of your conversation with my son when we were introduced to you so apologies for that, he had only told me he had spoken to you a few times and was too shy to come over on his own , then he dropped THAT bombshell LOL!

thanks to Numlocked for taking a huge amount of time to talk to my son and apologies to Knoxx for hovering behind him while he was trying to sort tactics etc out with the team, on an aside though it was fascinating to see the prep and work you guys put into improving your game!

thanks to Aporia for having such a giggle with us while waiting for the community photo :)

thanks to my team re# for letting my son play his first comp tf2 for them, he had a fab time even though we lost every game (not JaiY’s fault, more to do with the total lack of practice lol)

and thanks to UKCS and everyone else who helped make this a great LAN

cu at i52 :D

WOODY[

Op4

i think i went to this lan

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7