Big i49 Thanks & Love Thread

Created 26th August 2013 @ 11:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from wpminnows

i love all of you

Don’t forget to thank Comedian for your busted lip.

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

Huge thanks again for everyone who donated for us, was totally awesome.

Shoutouts to :

VanillaTV staff: for their fantastic work the whole lan

Bones & Cube: Was cool to chat with you guys, thanks for the awesome work you did

Shintaz: for being himself, acting like a personnal coach sitting next to me, cargo of love bro.

Snyp/spin: finally we met :D Was cool to share a beer with my fellow spin

2nuts ( or 2noix ): for being a real cunt online but a fucking lovely hipster in real life

smzi : for your help, for your coolness and everything

Raymon : this colored person was definitly one of the best person i’ve met @ this lan

skeej : meeting you on lan is becoming an usual thing but still awesome to hang with you

Kaidus and his girlfriend : Sorry for annoying you with the duck faces, but totally worth it. Alex is georgous, I have to say

Broder/TCM : was so cooooooooooooool to meet you guys,was awesome to had some chats with you all

Knoxxx and Fanny : Best esport couple ever

the rest of Epsilon : congrats again guys, you definitly deserve it !

Tagg : https://sphotos-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/972369_684148551614156_748701752_n.jpg ( stayed cool while a bunch of freaky frenchies came to make a photo with him )

And of course my awesome french bros, knuck for the duckfaces and scaring most of the girls of the lan.

Last edited by Flippy,

knuck

DA!

Shoutouts to :

VanillaTV, awesome work, amazing casters and a very professional production.

Bones, the chillest guy ever drunk or not and giving us an interview even though we stormed into the office like big chavs.

The Nigga Zone Crew, best team and casters ever. Cookye, welcome to your new team !

Coleman and Dan, for having taken care of two lost Frenchies and help them discover the British culture.

Saartje, the piece of love who was a beast scout during the LAN !

Kaidus and Katy Perry for cooperating with a bunch of angry french kids !

T-Mac for eating boxes of dead nuggets and calling himself T-MAC.

Mah Big boy Sam <3. GG.

Mirelin for being Mirelin.

Nadir for not having stolen anything during this LAN !

Ryb for his magical and soft beard.

Zebbosai for his Snuss.

2nuts, the illest with whom you can have the best laughs around whether he's playing or not.

Taggerung, nicest guy ever.

Cookye for his round head and his amazing Finnish skills.

WAR, for his face when he saw the amazing Siamese Brothers getting in the Hall in the middle of the night, and also Miss Skinny, Ace, HeadHunter, e-thug, CUBE, Ally for their cooperation !

Australians and especially Bulk for being very social to everybody !

Sarah for keeping the secret of the Siamese Brothers adventure.

All the cuties at LAN who accepted to take a picture with us. Shoutout to Tara, Marie, Laura (Apple Sauce) !

The French gang : Shinra, Flippy, GLP, k3, Plehpleh, tek, Exon, T-Mac, Pognon, Nadir, Pouney, Avinil, etc.

Jonny

not many of you know me since i moved to cs :( (boo!) but it was awesome meeting the people i do know from the tf2 scene. 100000x better than the cs scene :(

miss you all

Last edited by Jonny,

Scratchi

swimp
swimp

big thanks to huhy for making us lose.. yeh thanks alot

Also big shoutout to me for not anally raping ipz, you’re welcome

Last edited by Scratchi,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Big thank you to all of you who attended i49. I wasn’t one of them. BOO!

I love you all.

CU@ i52.

Comedian

I want to give a huge shoutout to everyone at kritzkast, Agro, Tempest, Skyride, Helene, corey, wm.

Also a shoutout to Arie, Bones, Skully, pognon, atmo, lange, accless, xerxes and the rest of ukcs, canfo, sal, all of HRG, Epsilon, TCM/broder, iM, frenchies and elem-v

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Truly amazing lan and I can’t list all the people who I loved spending time with and watching play. Love you all, it was a brilliant weekend.

r1k

Syn

Meet some lovely peeps, tf2 community is awesome. Really looking forward to next lan!

Last edited by r1k,

vani

Bully

Love:
everyone

Maks for lending me a computer, makes things much easier
Gozo for the irn bru)))
Saints for everything, Kaja for letting me stay at his hotel and Smirre for driving me home in the dark
Stary for hugging me at day one despite the 12-something hour trip without AC and showering. He even insisted on it
Specialk for fixing a sleeping bag for me in dire times
Bellsprout for letting me try his fighting stick and sparring with me, Ramown for fighting countless of games
Tanuki for telling me all of maidus secrets and keeping me company while eating
SOLAR and friends for having fun on wednesday and through the lan
Tek – french people give out the best hugs
Hallow for mercing the bracket game while I was busy hugging Lalli and shit. Thanks for getting pizza grease on my mouse, faggot
TC (noobas) for not sacrificing Dennia, we need him :3

And the guy standing behind me and Ramown with a fighting stick. 30 rounds later, I had learned a lot

Some of you guys owe me some candy next year

alba

duplo

Quoted from vani

Love:
everyone

Maks for lending me a computer, makes things much easier
Gozo for the irn bru)))
Saints for everything, Kaja for letting me stay at his hotel and Smirre for driving me home in the dark
Stary for hugging me at day one despite the 12-something hour trip without AC and showering. He even insisted on it
Specialk for fixing a sleeping bag for me in dire times
Bellsprout for letting me try his fighting stick and sparring with me, Ramown for fighting countless of games
Tanuki for telling me all of maidus secrets and keeping me company while eating
SOLAR and friends for having fun on wednesday and through the lan
Tek – french people give out the best hugs
Hallow for mercing the bracket game while I was busy hugging Lalli and shit. Thanks for getting pizza grease on my mouse, faggot
TC (noobas) for not sacrificing Dennia, we need him :3

And the guy standing behind me and Ramown with a fighting stick. 30 rounds later, I had learned a lot

Some of you guys owe me some candy next year

Really vani, really… :(((

Lalli

FM

Quoted from vani

while I was busy hugging Lalli and shit. Thanks for getting pizza grease on my mouse, faggot

it wasnt pizza grease :—–3

vani

Bully

Quoted from alba

Really vani, really… :(((

Quoted from vani

Love:
everyone

dAGNER

duplo

tc coolas

dAGNER