Forum

Big i49 Thanks & Love Thread

Created 26th August 2013 @ 11:41

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

Hey, will edit in my post later, just made this so people have something to do on their mobile devices on the trip home ;D

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

<3 to comp.tf

Muerte

elev8

Love?
Meet me in the Hall 3 toilets if you want some loving…

Spike Himself

TC

I didn’t attend. As such I’d like to thank Will for having set up his webcams. Thanks!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Big Love and thanks to Turbo/Alba/Knife Crime/Shrike/E-Thug for the all the free booze, oh and Gozo and Biskitsam91, I forgive you guys for all the pizza boxes and empty cans and shit surrounding my desk.

In general everyone from the community, VTV and my good friends and teammates Mould, Rinta, Fallen, Sideshow, Mantas, The Highlander people, Steve, Shizao, Mia and everyone else.

CU@i52.

Sarah

I love you all <3
cu@i52
and thanks to cvm for being the shit medic he is :>
(and lokter) and the frenchies, and everyone i met that made it the best first lan i could have

Last edited by Sarah,

Xearo

GTD

<3 to everyone, will be getting EAS and maybe even a waterproof tent next year. cu@ :)

jx53

Didn’t attend this year, but next year I’ll be playing in prem there, so CU@i52
Thanks to multiplay, vanilltatv, and tftv and everyone who bothered to stream.

Last edited by jx53,

Here we go:

Arie – for putting VanillaTV’s life on the line by handing over the mic to two idiots.
Arx and Beta – for putting on a good finals show as always (even if you were drowned out by the “TCM! TCM!” chants).
Aussies – for being sicker than everyone expected them to be (sheep and yuki especially, big love)
1000 or so viewers of mine and Colemans cast – raise em lads
Wai, Dan, Maggles, Coleman, Sarah, Sam, the rest of em – for making LAN bearable
Cook – BBQ CHICKEN ESPORRTSSSS SPONSORED BY ATTRACTIVEGAMERS.COM
Cookye – for letting me squeeze his round head
Mirelin – for being a thirdy
TAPLEY – in full caps cos he knows what he did this lan for me, and it was fucking great
The Andy Bones Xperience – sponsored by XXesports and aquatuning.org.uk.net.fi
Flippy – for being Flippy
Pognon – casted as many games as he could, on his own, in French. This guy deserves an immense amount of recognition.

if your name isn’t there, tough shit.
what do you weigh sam like 3 and a half bags of sugar?

Last edited by Shintaz,

CeeGee

(Knutsson Fanboy)
doggo

As I’m an old bastard I’ve been to loads of Insomnia LAN’s and this was by far the best with a frankly amazing community of people all at their best.

Massive thanks to Tapley, Firestorm, the VTV guys and everyone that put in the hard work to make all this happen.

Thanks to all the top players for traveling the globe to put on an amazing show and thanks to everyone that attended for making the whole atmosphere so incredible.

Thanks to the Frenchies for searching me out to give me my prize, thanks to Pognon for just being Pognon.

A huge thank you too my team for putting up with me all weekend especially Phoenix and Sneakeh who both had to sit next to me!

Big hugs to everyone I met at lan. See you all at the next one!

Skully

Need to put this name first

Pognon: You sir are fucking amazing. I sat next to you all LAN at the VTV booth, helping you get all the IPs and info you needed, and all I could hear was this once voice over the PA of our booth: Yours. You did every match for the Frenchies, everytime I saw them win, you played your nations anthem, you never sounded fatigued, whatever is in that French water I want it. Because you were my MVP of the event

Community: HUGE shoutout to the community. Without you guys, there wouldn’t of been an i49 with teams from every corner of the globe.

iM/HRG: thanks to you two teams were coming over and having as much fun playing we did watching. What made the whole event special was that both of you were face to face in the hall, so to see both teams hanging out by the desks was just a great moment

Comp.tf: thanks guys for doing all the work with brackets and information, if there was one thing we could of needed it was that and you guys stepped up and did it.

VTV: Huge list here. Thanks to Lange, Arie and Bones. Without you guys the production wouldn’t of gone so smoothly. Thanks to Atmo and Blue for helping with coding to get the live stats and plugins working like clockwork. To Arx and Beta, as much as I would love to cast the grand final of i49, I sat there, listened to you two shoutcast and just said to myself “no one could of done this final but Arx and Beta”. You two deserved it, good job. To Sal aswel who came over, it was great to have you for one more time and I know the community enjoyed having you over doing stuff for us

Tapley and Firestorm: You two are fucking amazing and the TF2 tourny wont be the same without you guys. All the best with the new baby in the future Tappers and all the best with what you decided to do Firestorm

Last edited by Skully,

winterz

(è_é)

Quoted from Arie

<3 to comp.tf

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

after watching this lan im intrested in tf2 again – big compliment to vtv

might do something :)

Gubbins

Op4

While this list may seem long, I can’t imagine LAN without every single one of you. Fantastic weekend, thanks for an amazing time. Very very sorry if I’ve missed anyone. Msg me if pissed off for free hug.

Peace to:
Ramown
2nuts [Major thx to him + smzi for lettin me hobo their room]
Kaidus
Smzi
Alex
tviq
xavi
Seb #1 (“I’m actually attracted to you”)
Seb #2
I P Z
Steveyjj
Sonix
skeej
Mr Brinn, best ben
cookye (<3)
Bones
Mr G
Bones
Turbo
Huhy
Mirelin
Big Byte
arcy
buttnose
Sarah + Wai
Anderson
toby
shitnaz
knuck
pognon
Tapley
Firestorm
arie
mike
war
cvm
screwmeh
lokter
t-mac
shrugger
cyzer
shade
yuki
exon
bulk
flippy
Tek36 (<3)
CEEEGEEEEEEEE
skyride
comedian
Lange
Arx
Beta
Fawwles
Rake
Ally
SonnyBlau
Nadir
stark
brego
e-thug
ace
plapla
ruskey
kenny D
sideshow
penny
worms
hawku
Maggles
konr
tak3n
jonny
FIR
basH
bol
chap
ATMO
MANTAS

Last edited by Gubbins,

fawwles

TSUN~

Quoted from Gubbins

Peace to:
Ramown
2nuts
Kaidus
Smzi
Alex
tviq
xavi
Seb #1 (“I’m actually attracted to you”)
Seb #2
I P Z
Steveyjj
Sonix
skeej
Mr Brinn, best ben
cookye (<3)
Bones
Mr G
Bones
Turbo
Huhy