Quoted from Tuto

why are people butthurt about this, it’s a harmless prank

no fun allowed

CeeGee

(Knutsson Fanboy)
doggo

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

i guess because most people are really tired of all the NA vs EU arguments..

Then don’t read them?

enwyze

Quoted from Coleman

Left their PC’s unlocked when they went for Din Dins so we had some fun.

#EuroBanter2k13!

http://i44.tinypic.com/20i9s05.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/mbr80n.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/vdi7ub.jpg

Hey, this is funny…

…not!

At least write something, that is actually funny, like: “3rd, YOLO xoxo :> pennyfarming was here…”

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from enwyze

[…]Hey, this is funny…

…not!

At least write something, that is actually funny, like: “3rd, YOLO xoxo :> pennyfarming was here…”

yours is even worse

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Jesus Christ you whiny bitches, I’m pretty sure the Americans came back and saw it and laughed, there are way worse things people could have done with their pc’s unlocked, like we do to each other all the time when someone leaves the pc unlocked.

Highlights include: rebinding push to talk to explode in tf2, rebinding someone’s call for medic key to kill, taking a screenshot of their desktop hiding all the icons and setting the screenshot as the desktop background :3 it’s harmless pranks that people that go to LAN need to learn to deal with because you shouldn’t leave your pc unlocked ever, the more high profile a community member you are the more likely or is for this shit to happen too, where were all these whiners when people posted fake ban posts from perms computer, having a good laugh probably. Nerds.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Enef

where were all these whiners when people posted fake ban posts from perms computer

in the admin channel on irc

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

in the admin channel on irc

:D

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

They did it from Hildreth’s as well, don’t put all the blame on me :(

Link!

.:ne:.

reactions were quite different on TF.TV

iM bulk

It was funny

enwyze

Quoted from rytis

[…]
yours is even worse

Really? Didn’t know that :)

guapdaddy4000

tB TJ

I thought it was funny

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Permzilla

They did it from Hildreth’s as well, don’t put all the blame on me :(

I left my PC to get a beer and Mould and his friend took over for me in a doublemix, next thing I know Sideshow’s on there vandalising the world. He’s a hoodlum and must be stopped.

Mast

-=CFMC=-

Quoted from Enef

Jesus Christ you whiny bitches, I’m pretty sure the Americans came back and saw it and laughed, there are way worse things people could have done with their pc’s unlocked, like we do to each other all the time when someone leaves the pc unlocked.

Highlights include: rebinding push to talk to explode in tf2, rebinding someone’s call for medic key to kill, taking a screenshot of their desktop hiding all the icons and setting the screenshot as the desktop background :3 it’s harmless pranks that people that go to LAN need to learn to deal with because you shouldn’t leave your pc unlocked ever, the more high profile a community member you are the more likely or is for this shit to happen too, where were all these whiners when people posted fake ban posts from perms computer, having a good laugh probably. Nerds.

This

Last edited by Mast,

schocky

ist doof

don’t like that kind of humour to be honest.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »