Forum

I49 23rd August - 26th August - The Official Seating Thread

Created 21st June 2013 @ 18:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Captainhax

AwS
DA!

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Captain Hax – Not enough seats in that area, try moving down to rows AA/AB I can help better there.

We’ve moved in AA, the CS:GO guy in H3-AA31 is really far from his team if you check the other guys with such a clan tag, so i guess you can move him and put tek in ( seated in H3-F31 atm) :>

I dunno about the last seat.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Me again :D. Still no reply from those guys but might of found a solution.

On row L in Hall 3 seats 27,28 and 33 are available. Would it be possible to move those seats next to each other to create 3 spaces for the purple guys in H3-S25,26 and T25

And then make space for H3-Y24 (Jari null, Rake) and H3-Y26 (Ally Glennie, Allyy) to move to H3-S25 and H3-S26?

Please and thankyou

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Captainhax

[…]

We’ve moved in AA, the CS:GO guy in H3-AA31 is really far from his team if you check the other guys with such a clan tag, so i guess you can move him and put tek in ( seated in H3-F31 atm) :>

I dunno about the last seat.

Think you should be ok now, if you need to sit one person down still there is a seat to your backs, so he wont be very far away.

Captainhax

AwS
DA!

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Think you should be ok now, if you need to sit one person down still there is a seat to your backs, so he wont be very far away.

Problem solved just found 6 consecutive seats in the LoL aera close to the TF2 area :>

huhystah

Hey Tapley,

Is it possible to sit somewhere near H3-J25? I tried sending a request to H3-J29, but the page keeps loading and nothing happens, so I actually can’t request that sit.

I am currently sitting at H3-X30.

Thanks Tapley

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

The closest you’ll get is L25 at the moment mate. I can’t just move people who are already sat down if theres no room to shuffle.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3