Forum

Israelis fundraiser to i49

Created 7th June 2013 @ 10:08

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

ReveraL

Hello there etf2l :D

Me and Spary have decided we want to give this fundraiser a chance and if we will reach our goal we will come to i49.
What we asking you kind people is only to help us with our flying ticket which is really expensive :

I know that there were already a lot of fundraisers to bring the Americans and some others teams from outside of Europe but i know we could make it to our goal as well!!

So here is the link: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/best-insomnia-lan-ever/x/3559434?c=home

You can see some more description up inside.
Thanks in advance everyone!

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

“ohhh this one is special!” hahahaha

KillAri

Stop scamming people :D

Trath

חחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחח

ReveraL

Not scamming anyone! its an honest try to go to i49.

BraveHeart

GOALstar

kasabubu taram 5 dollar (ze mimeni vemimeno beyahad)

Last edited by BraveHeart,

Hallow

P.O.P

Are you playing with your team there? (ie are AnimaL (who the fuck capitalises their last letter holy fuck), grandma and shrike420 going?). Also set up some proper perks and get a list of costs if you wanna be serious about it.

maidos

if you want some donation offer some perks like mentoring session etc

ReveraL

Quoted from BraveHeart

kasabubu taram 5 dollar (ze mimeni vemimeno beyahad)

Toda raba!! :]

* Me and Spary are going solo to the lan without the team as shrike is gonna play there with his old pals from elemv.
* I’v added some mentoring perks on the page, hope it will be more helpful.

Forsak3n

S

you wont make visas in time, ggbb

maidos

You or some of your team mates should also cosnider streaming ur pcws/officials and have a stream title saying what div u r to get some attraction and iif you manage to get some numbers of viewers, it gives u opportunity to advertise your donation goal

ReveraL

Quoted from Forsak3n

you wont make visas in time, ggbb

We don’t need visas to go to the UK ;]

ReveraL

Quoted from maidos

You or some of your team mates should also cosnider streaming ur pcws/officials and have a stream title saying what div u r to get some attraction and iif you manage to get some numbers of viewers, it gives u opportunity to advertise your donation goal

Will try to make someone in the team to stream and advertise. Thanks for the advise.

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

Quoted from Hallow

shrike420

Last edited by Old_Grandma,

Godof

GOGOGO Israeli representation in LAN,finally!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »