Forum

Show off your country at i49

Created 20th May 2013 @ 04:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

atmo

One of the greatest things about the summer Insomnia LANs is how it brings our widespread international community together.

I was thinking that it would be cool if the TF2 community used this as an opportunity to show how many countries make us up. My suggestion is that people buy / make / steal their national flag and bring it to LAN.

You can get flags very cheaply online at places like dealextreme, amazon or ebay :)

Will

But where would they go?

atmo

Quoted from Will

But where would they go?

Stick it to the side of your PC or monitor with tape. I’ll bring some.

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

This is a great idea! :D

Monkeh

.:ne:.

I propose that on the Sunday all the flags get sewn together to make one big glorious flag of EU TF2, a patchwork of national pride, a shining example of how to mix nationalities into one large melting pot and have some great times.

#patchworkEUTF2Nationsflag

aura

Quoted from Monkeh

I propose that on the Sunday all the flags get sewn together to make one big glorious flag of EU TF2, a patchwork of national pride, a shining example of how to mix nationalities into one large melting pot and have some great times.

70% of which would consist of Union Jack flags

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

germans still feel uncomfortable with expressing any kind of national pride :/

Monkeh

Quoted from aura

70% of which would consist of Union Jack flags

Everything good in this world is at least 70% British…

But yeah, only 1 from each country should make it to the immortality of the patchwork flag.

Also, unless being flown at sea, the correct term is the Union Flag.

Last edited by Monkeh,

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from nTraum

germans still feel uncomfortable with expressing any kind of national pride :/

http://i.imgur.com/6awB8YD.jpg

WastedPrime

FTM
[T-A!]

I’ll be showing off my country by being drunk all weekend =D

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from WastedPrime

I’ll be showing off my country by being drunk all weekend =D

The leaning tower of beer cans

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Everything good in this world is at least 70% British…

Just had egg and bacon for breakfast. “Real British Bacon”, it said. “Imported from Holland”, it said.

Monkeh

Quoted from Spike Himself

Just had egg and bacon for breakfast. “Real British Bacon”, it said. “Imported from Holland”, it said.

You obviously buy the cheapest bacon you can find, everyone in this country knows that the best British bacon is called, ‘Danish bacon’.

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from Monkeh

What if the number of countries are like 11 or 13 or 17 or something. That’d make an awful rectangle

Monkeh

Not all flags are rectangular!

The EUTF2Nations flag can be any damn shape we so choose.

So there.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »