Forum

I49 23rd August - 26th August - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 27th March 2013 @ 10:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 21 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Arggghhhhh I can’t go anymore so I insist on everyone stopping talking about it as it makes me sad…

Thank you.

Kortz

I booked a ticket..

DavidTheWin

(ETF2L Donator)
BTWFC
[ᴛᴍᴍ]

Never been to a LAN before, is there a newbie guide about what happens anywhere? I’m nowhere near at the level to compete in anything, but I’d like to be there the whole weekend.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Tapley ❤

I’ll have a word with the guys and get some more spaces opened up in our hall, will post here if/when its done.

Any news on this tappers? We could use the space on the two rows we are currently occupying :x

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Seating has been defragged a bit in the TF2 hall so there are spaces of 6 if you look hard – The grey seating area is for the TF2 stage and space for the Yanky doodles/Convicts.
I’ve asked to get seat admin control like last year and be able to shuffle people to my hearts content, will update later today.

Loving Regards

Michael

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Seating has been defragged a bit in the TF2 hall so there are spaces of 6 if you look hard – The grey seating area is for the TF2 stage and space for the Yanky doodles/Convicts.
I’ve asked to get seat admin control like last year and be able to shuffle people to my hearts content, will update later today.

Loving Regards

Michael

oh, i see, thanks anyway. i thought the stage was usually up at the top where the short rows were.

Thanks anyways tapley! We’ll figure something out. love ya

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

We’re gonna need a space of like 9ish people, is that gonna be possible? :s I thought the grey spaces were being opened up…

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Permzilla

We’re gonna need a space of like 9ish people, is that gonna be possible? :s I thought the grey spaces were being opened up…

Same here, thats why we wanted the area we are sat in, perfect amount of space really :x

Luckily i think we can squeeze everyone in where we are ^^

Last edited by Enef,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

C25-C36 along with B35 and B36 are all Team Awesome.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I’ve been granted admin rights on the seat picker so I can de-frag and shuffle people around, will open a seating specific thread when I get the access on my account.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

360 sign ups now for TF2 – Seats running out so anyone who wants to come start thinking about trying to get a ticket! Post up if you have any questions or need help with lan thats holding you back from attending.

Sketch

MM

Is the venue not big enough? I haven’t even got a ticket yet

Sketch

MM

Double.

Last edited by Sketch,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

At about 75% full atm

Califax

dyn.

Not that i’m able to go to LAN this year :( , but i was wondering Tapley, is the format of the tourney gonna be the same as years before? (only 16 teams double-elim bracket)

Because i can remember that there were some questions/discussions a few weeks before i46 about that, but there was little to be done that late, because the tournament schedule (and clanforge) did not allow for last minute alterations…

Also, maybe do an online qualifier again this year? Get the LAN-hype starting early…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 21 Next »