Forum

I49 23rd August - 26th Aug - The Official Tr(L)ansport Thread Euro + UK Travel

Created 27th March 2013 @ 10:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Anyone Need a lift anyone can give a lift? Post up here homies!

I’ll list those offering please let me know when you’re full up and i’ll remove you.

Also you can use this thread for foreigners to discuss the best ways of getting from their country to Telford. I’ll also add up each advice for the countrys below so let us know if u know the cheapest routes or airports etc.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I may have space for 2 people in my car going up from Southampton -> Telford, people could get dropped at my local train station or i could pick people up along my route as long as its not too far away. All i require is petrol money and love.

wpminnows

[PG]

will probably need a lift from the fareham/portsmouth/southampton area, i have the early arrival thing

i’ll provide petrol money, plz be ok with my awkward silence

Last edited by wpminnows,

atmo

Will be travelling from Dublin. Got the ferry last time which was a massive pain but at least I could bring my PC. Probably going on Thursday.

would love a lift from anywhere along the Newcastle-Telford route. Willing to train to meet you and will happily pay for travel, assemble mix cd and provide in-car food/drink

hawku

AYO

Anyone around London doing lifts? (Preferably southeast but I can meet you by train) Willing to pay, sit quietly if need be, go through demo reviews for you on my laptop on the way up.

I’ve got sick tunes to play, and I’m generally a swell guy.

hawku

AYO

Quoted from Chaplain

would love a lift from anywhere along the Newcastle-Telford route. Willing to train to meet you and will happily pay for travel, assemble mix cd and provide in-car food/drink

Don’t pick Chaplain up. Doesn’t buy you a pint when he says he will and all round weak bant.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

No longer required!

Last edited by Nymthae,

Mr. iLevi

KRM
RH

Would love a ride from birmingham airport if anyone is close or is driving there already. I’ve got EAS. Hit me up! :)

Hallow

P.O.P

Does anyone know the best way of getting from Gothenburg to Telford?

Maffi

REVERTO

Quoted from Hallow

Does anyone know the best way of getting from Gothenburg to Telford?

en bil

Oxy

TC.Express

Need a lift from sunny suffolk. Will pay petrol money/beers.

Swift

MAYOGURL
Poo

Looking for a lift from leicester (desford to be exact). Will pay for petrol and other stuff like drinks.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

May need a lift from leeds! :)

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Driving from Cardiff. Will pick anyone up who is on the-way-ish.

Don’t really care about petrol as my work picks up most of that particular bill. BUY ME BEER!

or fags.

Cya.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »