타이타늄

Quoted from FIR

[…]

/boring

FIR

SnG

Quoted from 타이타늄

/boring

no one asked for your opinion dumbfuck. 1v1 at lan, real life shit, bring it unless you’re too much of a pussy keyboard warrior

Last edited by FIR,

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

lmfao

Pricee

has $w@G

not that anyone knows me/cares, im going

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

murked

Sup cunts

Quoted from FIR

[…]

no one asked for your opinion dumbfuck. 1v1 at lan, real life shit, bring it unless you’re too much of a pussy keyboard warrior

http://i.imgur.com/rggVcWB.gif

XO -

Quoted from Enef

[…]

You can’t bring alcohol into the international centre, so i wouldn’t bring too much of it unless you like drinking outside!

Well last time when I went to what i43 i broght with me alchol and it was no problem getting it in Enef :)

Ramown

TIDS

Quoted from FIR

[…]

FIR WENT HAM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Muerte

elev8

Uhmm just a couple questions on doing le group bookings.

Is it possible to get a group booking, where each individual in the group pays themselves? Like where they send the money direct to MP without having to send it to me first or some shiet.

Also, I assume group booking will put the group in a row of seats. Is it possible to get the seating altered (say if one or two of the people want to sit elsewhere, but are only group booking for the discounts etc.)?

[/questions]

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Muerte

Uhmm just a couple questions on doing le group bookings.

Is it possible to get a group booking, where each individual in the group pays themselves? Like where they send the money direct to MP without having to send it to me first or some shiet.

Also, I assume group booking will put the group in a row of seats. Is it possible to get the seating altered (say if one or two of the people want to sit elsewhere, but are only group booking for the discounts etc.)?

[/questions]

Group bookings where you all pay seperatly? That kind of misses the point :]. Just get them to “gift” you money on paypal and order it as one.

The seats are individual and you all sit down where you like.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Muerte

[/questions]

As Tapley said, that’s pretty much just booking it individually.

Group bookings don’t put all the seats down for you, but will give one person (who buys them) all the seats to place before they are assigned to people.

You can all buy them individually and ask all of your members to make you a manager of their seat, and then you can organise everybody’s seat as you wish. You don’t have to sit them all together either.

Muerte

elev8

Schweet

Tickets are 30% off until Tuesday. Looks like we got a good number booked up already!

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Ramown

[…]
FIR WENT HAM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

cu@i49 bestie <3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »