Forum

i47

Created 28th August 2012 @ 16:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Tapley ❤

However uni accomodation is like 18 quid a night or somthing cheap as chips so thats always an option.

Wouldn’t uni accommodation be unavailable since its term time?

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

Wouldn’t uni accommodation be unavailable since its term time?

That was what I was assuming :/

Last edited by Oxy,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Nope, the majority of those halls of residence are empty 24/7 and used as cheap hotel rooms or overflow uni rooms. Do you think the uni kids remove all of their belongings every time lan comes to town? :D

Davib

Quoted from Califax

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/2012/09/06/i47/initial-tournaments-announced-for-insomnia47Initial tournaments announced for i47[/url]

C U @ i49 if they don’t add it soon…

Wait a minute, havent they used a tf2 community photo on the page advertising next iseries without including tf2.

Those rat bastards!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Ok so in principal i have the tournament agreed! Prize fund to be confirmed but it’ll be somthing along these lines.
8 teams attend = 300 pounds + 6 free tickets
9 teams attend = 400 pounds + 6 free tickets
……………..
12 teams attend = 700 pounds + 6 free tickets

That’ll suit both sides plus lots of close games if the big boys arn’t showing up!

I can get us a stage final but it’d probably be on the saturday night after the pub quiz (better than monday morning!) and then on the sunday we can do highlander, or maybe run several small cups like turris 1v1, MGE or pyro paintball etc.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

I’m interested.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

I’d like to state that we will be there provisionally.

Skyride

DUCS

Sounds good tappers. I’d like to confirm that I’ll go for sure. Whether it’s to do VTV stuff or **gasp** play i’m not sure.

Edd

T2P

I’ll go.

team me div1 medic have beaten infused @ lan

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9848222/lol.png

Henghast

open
bobs

sounds pretty cool. I’ll make a note in my work diary.

FIR

SnG

just have to check if I passed the year first :p

Greg

TEZC

TwistedPlay’s return to the main stage? :D

kaidus

WiK?

lf dream team gamers to settle an age old grudge with twisted play shit nerds

Last edited by kaidus,

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

looks to be the BEST LAN EVER I’ll get one of those “ChipIn” thingys to get me there, will edit and link.

Nocturnals

Doc.
cp_

Im attending and saving cash for summer and spring lans is daft when we could push for a three times a year summer lan.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »