Forum

i47

Created 28th August 2012 @ 16:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Gambles

-9m-
-9m-

I’ll be attending with some sort of team. I’ve been to the past two winter lans and they were both just as awesome!

Last edited by Gambles,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Nymthae

[…]

I thought they get so many through on press pass’? I think there’s a limit on how many though.

We got 8 this LAN. Gonna be honest, not all of them deserved that ticket :D

Squirry

nNT ≠

If u have to decide between this LAN, or summer LAN, what u would chooose? :((

Califax

dyn.

I thought multiplay was no longer gonna supprt TF2 outside of summerLANs…

atmo

@nymthae we don’t get byoc tickets, only spec.

Regen

nf.
9F

I hate to be the negative kinda person here, but just throwing in another perspective.
We’re talking about keeping the ball rolling and the momentum going, don’t you think after such a big lan people will be dissapointed or questionable about seeing or attending such a small lan (in comparison)
Wouldn’t this ruin the entire momentum?

I am by no means experienced with these kinda things but it’s just something that came onto my mind.

Henghast

open
bobs

Only issue I have is hauling all my gear on the train again. It wasnt much fun getting to and from the stations and fighting past the crowds on the trains. Otherwise I’ve no issue with it. Would be cool, who knows I might actually talk to some more people too.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Henghast

Only issue I have is hauling all my gear on the train again. It wasnt much fun getting to and from the stations and fighting past the crowds on the trains. Otherwise I’ve no issue with it. Would be cool, who knows I might actually talk to some more people too.

Find someone who lives near you and become friends!

I’d go if i weren’t a poor foreigner
;_;

dougiie

CotC

Dates?

I should be able to go! :)

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from dougiie

Dates?

I should be able to go! :)

Date is nov 30th to dec 3rd (mybad)

source – http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/i-series/87834-insomnia-2012-dates

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

Oxy

TC.Express

Think I’m gonna miss it and go for spring & summer next year cos of financial reasons <3
Also spring lan – the saturday is my birthday so :D

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Regen

I hate to be the negative kinda person here, but just throwing in another perspective.
We’re talking about keeping the ball rolling and the momentum going, don’t you think after such a big lan people will be dissapointed or questionable about seeing or attending such a small lan (in comparison)
Wouldn’t this ruin the entire momentum?

I am by no means experienced with these kinda things but it’s just something that came onto my mind.

It’s all about how you frame it. I mean just look at any other major esport, or even sport for that matter. It’s not like EVERY event is bigger than the last one, you frame it to have something that is better or makes it unique/interesting. For i47, we could frame it as a cozy little event with lots of friends and flesh out teams/storylines a lot more.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Just raising the issue, but Dan was talking to a few people at the bar on the Saturday and raised the issue of a community lan (there was one before my time). I think the guys at VanillaTV have the clout to do this kind of thing now, and if the doc that the US guys are making is good then sponsorship is a possibility.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from WOODY[

winter lan is sick. if i get the moneys i will 100% go

What this dude said. Rollout to LAN

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »