Forum

i46 - LAN Thanks!

Created 26th August 2012 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

Fallen

TC

Quoted from Santsu

I want to thank Fallen for the lid of a Pringles can. I’ll treasure this for the rest of my life !

Anytime, i think?

Thanks to everyone for not punching me in my drunken state. Thanks bean for the hours of my life im missing.

Scratchi

swimp
swimp

I’d like to thank sideshow for being a massive dribble and gracious in his defeat to me on mge LAL and that random pizza girl <3

Drackk

best
sniper

Quoted from Henghast

how many fucking people do you know Turbo?

he was getting his connections all LAN remember

wpminnows

[PG]

ty tapley for driving me like 5 hours to get there/back

and gubbins/si/lyra/swifty/hildreth/sac for being either on my team, cool or both

and enef for having cool shirts

Last edited by wpminnows,

Pricee

has $w@G

Everyone I saw at lan who gave support, tons of help and everyone who signed that poster :DDDDDDD

I LOVE YOU ALL

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

thanks to trane for being a great roommate
thanks to spin snyppis and jakle for lift and roadtrip
thanks to bones for being the most generous person i ever met <3
thanks to pline and pyro gen great people <333
thanks to shintaz for being not bulky at all
thanks to dunc for being fake 6 foot
thanks to everyone who provided me with cigarettes namely gibbz woody degun tyrone bybben (sry if i missed someone)
thanks to salamancer extine and all the anericans for giving us a good show
shoutout to all the germans you are all gay
shoutout to everyone that was at i46 and everyone ive met but didnt metion so far u are all incredibly awesome!

Mark

Phase

Thanks to Salamancer for making the event what it was.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Thanks to tapley, firestorm and chris for running a cracking tourny as usual!

Vanilla tv for the epic coverage of all the 6 vs 6 matches kept me update whilst I was busy doing many other things!

Kritzkast for providing those epic medals for the highlander the incentive to win those made a huge difference to the dedication the team put in!

Kritzkast and D-d-did I Finnish for the best most high tension highlander matches ive ever had the chance to play.

Clanda + Tabs, Trent and Maggles for being an epic team and sacrificing so much time and missing a lot of the major 6 vs 6 matches to play highlander (sorry tabs!)

Extine and Comedian for casting the finals of the highlander match! I’m so sorry didnt realise how late those games went onto!

IPZIE

SUAVE

thanks to my mom for making me with dad
thanks to bones for cookies
thanks to james for telling me the real reason why i am in crack clan
thanks to kaidus for the screen
thanks to mike for making me buy a 120hz monitor now
thanks to tyrone for pretending to be afk on the mge server
thanks to the community for not making marissa jokes ( pls tell me if you did :D )

Last edited by IPZIE,

Shellfish Clive

8D

Quoted from IPZIE

thanks to my mom for making me with dad

No problem son :)

Trane

Firstly, multiplay, the admins, the casters, and all the people behind the scenes who put in so much work for the game and community we love. VanillaTF2 in particular.

9men, for giving me a home and making sure I actually bothered to attend at all! What a great bunch of guys (and Sarah). Only team to get out of the groups unseeded, and also getting a round off infused, ggwp!

Did-I-stutter/finnish, for giving me a spot in their winning highlander team, we had to play a shitload of games but my god did we earn it. Buttnose for his shoutcasting of the games whilst playing pyro :) MInd & Permzilla for carrying like bosses. Thesucker for not dropping a single uber. Funkadelic for being in person exactly how I imagined he would be, the only one at LAN.

The Yanks <3. LG & Mixup, wow guys, what a final, 4-3 in a deciding map, it could not have been closer. Mixup were the better all round team I felt, but b4nny and clock really went huge on the stage and took to the occasion, meaning we got a damn close final. I really hope we see you next year.

Hildreth for loving pandas and being a really great guy, I wanted to pick him up and hug him. Also worms for being so quiet, speak up man!

eXtine, for casting our (approx 3.5hrs?) highlander final along with Comedian (best hugs EU). The guy was clearly pinning his eyelids open to stay awake but soldiered on nevertheless. Can't wait to watch the VODs (hurry up Cube :)

Clanda/After dark. Our highlander final opponents, had a great chat with Turbotabs and black bobs after the match, two awesome guys, I think if black bob lived anywhere near me we would actually be best friends (he may disagree :D )

All our highlander opponents for being patient with the fact that our schedule was absolutely jammed and as a result we were always late starting but they never complained <3

Kritzkast, for being great opponents in highlander (Ruskeydoo for walking around in his socks and making our awesome medals), and giving us a great reception when we received them. These guys love the game so much it humbles me.

Smzi for sharing a room with me and not being weird and just generally a really chill guy.

One guy though I must mention above all: Salamancer, this guy deserves a knighthood. I just donated another $50 to the eXtv fund because Sal is still way out of pocket from funding the US expedition to i46. If you enjoyed the LAN, please give what you can – having the Americans over I feel was a big part of the LAN being as great as it was. Cheers Sal.

enef for worst T-shirts EU.

Next year you Americans have to come again, come a few days before though so you're not so exhausted (eXtine :D ). Flights don't cost more if you space them a bit further apart.

The late night pirate radio crew, brilliant listening, cheers.

Plus everyone else I met, I tried to introduce myself to as many of you as I could – hardly anyone came over to say hi to me though!

I am having LAN withdrawal big time, it hurts.

Last edited by Trane,

Trane

Also special thanks to ehehehe for giving me the best smile I’ve seen in a while. I’d have definitely giving you some heavy flirtation if I wasn’t so busy being awesome in highlander.

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Just wanted to say thanks to the whole VTV staff etc who did a great job with casting (certainly from what I saw)

Was great to meet extine, such a nice bloke!

Hats off to Nitrose, for both being a bunch of friendly guys (Hys and Trax especially) and also playing some epic TF2, match against TCM was great to watch.

Both American teams were always happy to talk, and the TF2 they produced made for brilliant watching, and thanks b4nny for letting me know about the group photo :P

knuck, your name gets funnier everytime I say it :D

Looking forward to doing it all again :D

Last edited by Jörge,

MIndYe

[hePPa]

http://www.twitch.tv/kritzkast/b/330076703

1:12

AWKWARDING LIKE A BOSS!!!

Skitz

I’m not going to name individual people as someone will get mad if I forget them, but I just want to say thanks to everyone I knew before hand, it was lovely to meet you all in person, and also thanks to everyone who I met at lan, it was a real pleasure to make a load of new friends :)

And you’re welcome Turbo, I shall of course be making a ton of cake again next time I go to lan – sorry to anyone whos digestive system isn’t functioning as well as it was before, next time I will go easier on the black food dye!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »