Forum

Seeding at i46

Created 22nd August 2012 @ 22:55

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Just wondering how many teams are getting seeded ?

FIR

SnG

more importantly, will any seed be planted :D

WOODY[

Op4

i think at i40 it was top 14

Greg

TEZC

Most likely top16 something like :

Epsilon eSports
Classic Mixup
Team Infused
Leviathan Gaming
TCM-Gaming
Punchline
Quarantine
Decerto
Nitrose
Elemental Violence
CommanderX and the Wannabes
skeej mix
TEZC
21 Lans
Pyro gen
[d¿s]

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

top 16

Quoted from Greg

TEZC
[d¿s]

Really?
No offence to either teams, but there are definitely some better teams that should be seeded ahead. TEZC get beaten by 9m, nevermind the likes of cnfs/andybonesexperience.

Greg

TEZC

Quoted from CUBE

[…]

Really?
No offence to either teams, but there are definitely some better teams that should be seeded ahead. TEZC get beaten by 9m, nevermind the likes of cnfs/andybonesexperience.

I don’t know half the teams, cant really comment other than names in teams from my other thread

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from CUBE

[…]

Really?

The TEZC team going to lan is completely different to the TEZC team that played last season.

Quoted from rtan

[…]

The TEZC team going to lan is completely different to the TEZC team that played last season.

Sonix, Anderson, Mattcv and coleman were all playing, so it can’t be ‘completely’ different http://imgur.com/a/UC8J5 . Anyway, I was just saying that the seedings (particularly the boundary of who does/doesnt get seeded) can make a pretty large difference for those teams. I have faith in Tapley.

Last edited by CUBE,

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from CUBE

[…]

Sonix, Anderson, Mattcv and coleman were all playing, so it can’t be ‘completely’ different. Anyway, I was just saying that the seedings (particularly the boundary of who does/doesnt get seeded) can make a pretty large difference for those teams. I have faith in Tapley.

Fair enough, I didn’t know Anderson was playing. Still, I wouldn’t really read too much into a mix/pcw.

Gubbins

Op4

I think this entire thread is a ruse so that CUBE can show off his best screenshot.

Quoted from Gubbins

I think this entire thread is a ruse so that CUBE can show off his best screenshot.

Noob Down

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

H3-G25 CU@ Cube.

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

As much as I love you cube I wouldnt read too much into that game

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from CUBE