Forum

i46: Attending Teams

Created 29th July 2012 @ 16:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Yuki

Quoted from shdwpuppet

Do we know any more about Team Immunity Intel?

I was asking Greaver about it last night (aussie time) and he said it was still looking unlikely.

Nothing is impossible. Not sure if it’s good or bad that our organisation is the king of being there for us with everything at the last minute (re: paying for flights for domestic lans TWO DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT – not the exact same timescale for this event, but just saying :))

Also, please just call us “Team Immunity” – you didn’t always call diggy “dignitas intel” did you ~_~.

And yeah, only 100% confirmed player would be myself. The 5 others are up in the air pending work rosters/university/etc – but if we were going a team would definitely be confirmed very soonish.

Last edited by Yuki,

Kaneco

Quoted from Tapley ❤

46 teams were at i43.

LG Will indeed be there , and there may be a possibility of myself and Salamancer waxing off a sideburn each of Extine live on stage to say thanks to everyone for donating! Don’t stop yet though as we still need to pay back Sal’s now very empty wallet as much as possible. :]

Now just get iM from AUS to lan and it will be an event of even more epic proportions

Edit:
Quoted from Yuki

[…]

Nothing is impossible. Not sure if it’s good or bad that our organisation is the king of being there for us with everything at the last minute (re: paying for flights for domestic lans TWO DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT – not the exact same timescale for this event, but just saying :))

Also, please just call us “Team Immunity” – you didn’t always call diggy “dignitas intel” did you ~_~.

And yeah, only 100% confirmed player would be myself. The 5 others are up in the air pending work rosters/university/etc – but if we were going a team would definitely be confirmed very soonish.

yes, please, please please, make this happen… I don’t know much about the AUS scene but I do know is probably one of the best and surely the one with the best organization and competitions from different game modes. The skill level should be on par if not better than the rest of the world. I would love to see you at i46

Last edited by Kaneco,

shdwpuppet

Quoted from Yuki

[…]

Actually, I did call them dignitas intel because they were a name sponsor, but meh, I shall call you what you wish!

I would love to see some aussies at i46, if there is anything I or eXtv can do in terms of promotion or a video blog or something included in an extravision, let me know :)

alfa

my uni had to hijack me for 1.7k and i also need to buy their graphics design laptop for the upcoming year, forcing me to cancel my trip to europe…

why education WHY

hope you guys have fun at i46!

Last edited by alfa,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from alfa

my uni had to hijack me for 1.7k and i also need to buy their graphics design laptop for the upcoming year, forcing me to cancel my trip to europe…

why education WHY

hope you guys have fun at i46!

Thanks, we will!
Paul Chaloner will host alongside A_Spec!

Trane

University in student charges shocker.

alfa

Quoted from Trane

University in student charges shocker.

Canadian tuition fees are a joke, 8.5k for the normal year + expenses or 16k + expenses if you stay on residence

Last edited by alfa,

Trane

Can’t you just ride your way over on a roster? It would work out much cheaper then.

alfa

Quoted from Trane

Can’t you just ride your way over on a roster? It would work out much cheaper then.

love it when unknown trolls have a go at it, keep them coming!

Trane

This is for attending teams, I happen to be part of one FYI.

Please do keep your valuable input coming though, it’s both insightful and welcome.

alfa

Quoted from Trane

This is for attending teams, I happen to be part of one FYI.

Please do keep your valuable input coming though, it’s both insightful and welcome.

And I said I hope you have fun at the event, I didn’t say fuck you in your face. You are welcome to be a retarded troll though, I don’t really see why you have to be such a prick to people you never met.

Good luck to you and your team, hope I will see you wrecking enemies in the LAN Finals!

Trane

Lol, yeah you edited that ‘have fun’ bit after I had already responded.

I like how you say I’m being a prick and a retard and a troll when I haven’t actually said a single derogatory or offensive thing towards you, purely just some (admittedly childish) jibes.

Seems you have angst issues. Are you studying overreaction at uni? You should do well. And I’m not really going to win the finals, I’m not a deluded fool. Just wanna meet some long time friends and have a laugh.

alfa

Quoted from Trane

Lol, yeah you edited that ‘have fun’ bit after I had already responded.

I like how you say I’m being a prick and a retard and a troll when I haven’t actually said a single derogatory or offensive thing towards you, purely just some (admittedly childish) jibes.

Seems you have angst issues. Are you studying overreaction at uni? You should do well. And I’m not really going to win the finals, I’m not a deluded fool. Just wanna meet some long time friends and have a laugh.

Maybe you should check with your psychiatrist because I haven’t edited the “have fun” bit at all. Now you start imagining things. I really don’t want to fight, I don’t see why you start those kind of arguments when there is really no point in discussing such crap. Just stop with your childish insults and try to make friends instead of showing us how “smart” you are.

Have a great day.

Edit: Even if you are trying to be a merciless keyboard warrior, I bet you might be a cool person at LAN. They all are.

Last edited by alfa,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

You’re the reason we can’t have nice things.

Nor

rda

lookin good!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »