Forum

i46 - football

Created 15th July 2012 @ 14:32

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

Back at ye old i34 they ran a 11 a side football match on one of the afternoons. Seemed like a good way to break up the day. Figured I would see if anyone else fancied a little kick about / 5 a side when we have some down time. Failing that, maybe baseball or other sporting activites to appeal to a wider audience? Nerds need not apply.

Post here if your interested.

Ps to any yanks; I meant soccer ball and not egg chasing with pillows strapped to our shoulders.

Thx

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Don’t forget that the rugby ground is very close. So for those of you who don’t need to wear tampons. I’ll bring the ol’ egg shaped football and we’ll see if we can’t play some touch 7’s.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Coleman

Don’t forget that the rugby ground is very close. So for those of you who don’t need to wear tampons. I’ll bring the ol’ egg shaped football and we’ll see if we can’t play some touch 7’s.

Ill make sure I take my tampon out for LAN.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Think the rugby pitches will be full of tents :[. Football for sure though, probably will have to do it on the Friday afternoon before games start, maybe have a google for 5-aside pitches in the local area?

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

sounds good

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Think the rugby pitches will be full of tents :[. Football for sure though, probably will have to do it on the Friday afternoon before games start, maybe have a google for 5-aside pitches in the local area?

Camped up there last year. They’ve got a really nice set up. They’ve got four full size pitches up there. So i dont think space it the issue. I’ll play anything mind. Football, Rugby, SC2.

Sketch

MM

omg sc2 OUTSIDE!

MIndYe

[hePPa]

It seems that TF2 players are
*puts on sunglasses*
Proper nerd ballers
*YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!*

Henghast

open
bobs

Sounds like a plan.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

shintaz is bringing a frisbee

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Don’t forget flippers and a wetsuit if you’re planning on going outside in the UK this summer

byte

Count me in :)

Cheers

Byte

shdwpuppet

count me in :)

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from shdwpuppet

count me in :)

You gonna get munched.

atmo

I’ll play some touch. I’ve watched a lot of Super 15 demos so I know how to run and fall off.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »