Forum

Send smGG to i46!!!

Created 28th May 2012 @ 23:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Randomly Just asking people for money without explaining in great depth, why we should pay you, what the money is going on?
I highly suggest no one give this team money, people are free to do what they want but i suggest they wait until myself/comedian/Extine give out information on which teams to sponsor and why.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

beta

RaWr ::

Quoted from harbleu

[…]
well if they didn’t know before they do now. apologizes for not being more open about our plans. we also intend on using our esea prize money (hopefully 1st place) to fund some of it.

Finally we hear something Harbleu and it’s good news! Let us know how you get on, we will try out best to help you guys our end. This doesn’t necessarily mean money but in terms of accommodation, airport pickups etc.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Poop

[…]

add r7an, he has about $7k lying around

QFT

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Tapley ❤

I highly suggest no one give this team money, people are free to do what they want but i suggest they wait until myself/comedian/Extine give out information on which teams to sponsor and why.

Any idea when that’s going to happen?

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

I’m certainly not donating money directly to a team.

The way this would need to be done, is with some respected, trustworthy team manager / leader, with a well written plan as to how everything is going to unfold.

For example, if a team is going to front some money themselves, then maybe they can buy their plane tickets. Once that is seen, the community can effectively pay for any hotel rooms, lan tickets, sort out pickups, sort out PC’s (if needed), maybe even sort out some beer / food expenses.

Of course, it would all need to be agreed upon prior to anything happening. So far I just see a team trying to get a load of money donated directly to them. What’s to stop them from just turning around, saying ‘Cya later suckers!’ and carry on with their routine?

shdwpuppet

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

[…]

Any idea when that’s going to happen?

Soon…. Soon. Extine and I are working hard on this.

ash

(Legend)
:D

No.

Sketch

MM

I’ve only ever seen harbelu post on etf2l twice ever. Both times he has winged like a little kid.

Sc

get CIDO to the lan :<

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

While we are at it I could do with a hand paying rent for the next couple of months
Thanks Guys

pyyyour

remove this thread

Quoted from anonemouse

The current roster is Loronix, mgib, SOnMyChest, anonemouse, and powah.

That’s an interesting number of people…

h1

:3
BM

Quoted from Poop

[…]

add r7an, he has about $7k lying around

circle bellend.

Ramown

TIDS

Quoted from anonemouse

Hello fellow competitive Team Fortress 2 players, one of the most renowned American gaming eSports syndicates (smGG) is looking for donations to be sent to the biggest LAN of TF2 history (i46). As no other American teams are actively trying to send themselves to i46, we will. We are looking at about ~$7000 to send all of our players to the event, but if need be 2-3 of our players may pay for themselves.

The current roster is Loronix, mgib, SOnMyChest, anonemouse, and powah. We will fulfill the communities desires to send an American to this LAN, and we will not disappoint, as smGG is currently undefeated in Europe (8-0). We are 100% serious about this, and would love the opportunity to represent Team America in an all European LAN.

If you would like to donate, any amount would be gratuitous. Our Chip-In fund is located at http://smggi46.chipin.com/smgg-to-i46 and our steam group at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SMGG2i46 Thank you for taking the time to read this, please let the word be known all around the internet. Good luck have fun.

Played with Mgib and erock, both ballers
smGG #1 Seed
Donated

Mike

TEZC

1:05 AM – infs Mike: do you think they will actually go?
1:09 AM – TLR: no

TLR HAS SPOKEN

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2