Trane

I offered you already you dickbag.

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Trane

I offered you already you dickbag.

too scared to get a train, too scared to get a lift from trane

shdwpuppet

I will be catching a train from London to Telford on the 23rd, prolly some time in the early afternoon. Anyone else going around the same time and wanna ride together?

Trane

Quoted from rtan

[…]

too scared to get a train, too scared to get a lift from trane

>.<

ThePledge

I forgot about Trane, worst thing I could’ve done. I’m sorted I guess ;p

Enef

fest
#wubafan

HI

STILL NEED A LIFT FROM LEEDS

for real

There are no direct trains/coaches, everything has at least one change and thats gonna be awkward and annoying as hell with a PC.

LF: Some white knight on a horse to carry me to LAN

I have: Moneys and love.

HYS

TLR

Anyone available for airport runs to Telford on Thursday from London Gatwick airport?

Davib

Driving within about 2 minutes of Birmingham airport with an empty car so I guess it would be fairly rude not to offer my services. 4 Spaces available, its a small car though so might only fit 3 if you’ve got a lot of luggage. Can also offer lifts to anyone else who is a reasonable detour off the m6

Trane

Quoted from HYS

Anyone available for airport runs to Telford on Thursday from London Gatwick airport?

You do realise that LGW and Telford are MILES away right? It’s about 3+ hours and 300km. Not really a quick run in the car.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Anyone coming from Gatwick or Heathrow i suggest booking coach tickets very soon to avoid them being very expensive as the chances of getting a lift from these airports are uber slim now.

Could always try the Multiplay transport threads http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/lan-transport-help/

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Davib

Driving within about 2 minutes of Birmingham airport with an empty car so I guess it would be fairly rude not to offer my services. 4 Spaces available, its a small car though so might only fit 3 if you’ve got a lot of luggage. Can also offer lifts to anyone else who is a reasonable detour off the m6

Where are you travelling from Davibbb?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

please give enef a lift so he doesn’t keep asking where i’m travelling from

thanks

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from Permzilla

please give enef a lift so he doesn’t keep asking where i’m travelling from

thanks

Perm is traveling from Kitchen to Telford.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

If anyone happens to be travelling through Wycombe/close-by or is willing to make a detour through it, I’d muchly appreciate it, I offer cuddles and petrol/beer money :>

If anyone could give me and Shrike a lift from birmingham airport that would be much appreciated! Even more so if you can get us back to that airport too!

We arrive friday around 1pm and need to be back there on monday 5/5:30pm

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »