Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 8th May 2012 @ 11:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 26 27 28 ... 45 Next »

Comedian

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

Almost all weapon reskins (Lugermorph, Holy Mackerel, Frying Pan, Iron Curtain, Golden Wrench, Big Kill, Enthusiast’s Timepiece, The Original) are allowed.

oops, managed to miss that… what a nice failure in reading skills :D

Rinta

You missed it because Original is not a reskin!
(I missed it as well, purely because of that :D)

IPZIE

SUAVE

i really dont understand how a map like obscure can be in the mappool for a LAN since it was very boring to watch online and would not get my off my seat to watch it at i46, sry pal. there are other good maps we could play

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Why the fuck would we put obscure in there?

Last edited by CrashSite,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

As with every map pool it pretty much mirrors etf2l’s map choice from the current season to keep some sort of standard. I’m sure if i’d chosen any other map many others would whine about its inclusion (Freight/bazillion/warmfront/foundry) and there are a lot of pub players at lan who would never have played Croissant etc.

So QQ baby noobs, man up, the one time you play it at lan go get drunk to ease the pain.

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from Califax

I don’t understand the Engie limit 1… It’s perfectly normal to have a second engi to build a sentry faster on last right?

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

It is to make the american’s feel at home.

Also I am not even playing <3 I just hate obscure that much.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from CrashSite

It is to make the american’s feel at home.

Also I am not even playing <3 I just hate obscure that much.

And Freight, enough to make a new topic about. Try to be construction in your feedback rather than shouting shitcocks at every map you dislike.

Califax, engie limit has been ammended ty.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I like engy limit 1. Attacking 2 sentries of ‘standing in spawn’ engies who turn to scout as soon as the guns go down isn’t fun to play or watch.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

You know my view Tapley. There are plently of awesome custom maps out there, such as Crossiant, Toxic and the like. But since they are never played by the majority of people, they will never ever get into the league and therefore the i-series.

If you want an idea, how about a i46 cup where you play the different maps, then there is a vote, or the team who wins it decides?

Plenty of ideas out there.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from CrashSite

You know my view Tapley. There are plently of awesome custom maps out there, such as Crossiant, Toxic and the like. But since they are never played by the majority of people, they will never ever get into the league and therefore the i-series.

If you want an idea, how about a i46 cup where you play the different maps, then there is a vote, or the team who wins it decides?

Plenty of ideas out there.

I have no idea of your views, the only thing i have seen from you thus far is:

Why the fuck would we put obscure in there?
and
Frieght. Why?

But thanks for your input in the end, it could be somthing we introduce for the online qualifiers in the future.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Ah I tend to post on every thread about mappools about how only maps that have been played in previous seasons will ever get in.

I would love to see online tourny to select maps.

– Obscure
+ Croissant or any other suitable map apart from freight (awful)

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

I agree with every and all solutions/suggestions that will prevent freight and obscure being in the map pool

Last edited by TurboTabs,

Trane

Quoted from TurboTabs

I agree with every and all solutions/suggestions that will prevent freight and obscure being in the map pool

+1

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 26 27 28 ... 45 Next »