Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 8th May 2012 @ 11:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 ... 45 Next »

Salamancer

Derse

Nearly 1/10 the way to the goal without so much as naming the teams that are going.

Everyone tune in to eXtv on Sunday, July 8! We’ll be holding the qualifier tournament that day and it’ll be at a friendly time for Europe.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Total Number of Tf2ers signed up = 362

Rough Time table thus far =
Friday –
Groups 18:30 – 23:30

Saturday –
Groups 10:00 – 12:00
Knockouts 13:30 – 23:30

Sunday –
Knockouts 10:00 – 11:00
Grand Final – 15:00-17:00

There are breaks scheduled as well so the above times are not just constant playing but its just a rough schedule of what to expect. Also Before any of you dicks moan about the times, i have to be there and hour before the first game and an hour after the last :].

Rather than getting up early sat or sun morning your scheduled opponants and play it later that night but we dont force anyone to play late into their sleeping/drinking time.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Black_Bob

[DA]

Those times look good to me :P 10pm going to be the crunch time for alot of teams if they have been stomped on the fridays matchs I predict a fair few defaults and a lie ins on the saturday :)

Only surprising thing is that tf2 has the biggest crowd going yet we still have the crumy early finals time :( cant we push it a little further back into the evening when the drinking machine which is the tf2 community is in full swing!

Squirry

nNT ≠

If that it’s a success , please, make i49 bigger and more awesome than this one gonna be :DDDD Unfortunately i cannot assist to this one :(

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

agree with rob, pushing back the TF2 final would also make make it easier for international spectators to watch the stream as it wont be like 9am in the morning for them. 5pm or 6 pm start would be good I think. Put those dirty css players on stage before us! :P

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from BoneS

agree with rob, pushing back the TF2 final would also make make it easier for international spectators to watch the stream as it wont be like 9am in the morning for them. 5pm or 6 pm start would be good I think. Put those dirty css players on stage before us! :P

This. I can see why CSS would take priority though, they have a bigger prize pool but what’s the rest of it look like?

Although, chances are some delays beforehand might push us an hour later before we start ;o

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Its only a rough estimate currently, as CSS are predicted to have more teams than us then that equals more games, and therefore a later finishing time and a later time on stage.

Of course we can push it back but that depends on if CSS continue to get more people, or perhaps if tf2 gets even more! :]]

Trell

|UKCS|

I second (third?) the later grand final time if at all possible Tapley!

For the same reasons as above; more hype/drinking time, plus in the hope an american team makes the final, more suitable timings for non eu’ers!

Either way, this lan is gonna be HUGE for TF2, yay :D

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Not sure if we can fit 2x bo3 in a 2 hr Grand Final slot???????

Enef

fest
#wubafan

If we get the biggest crowd and a lot of teams can we get more games on the stage? :D

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

If we get the biggest crowd and most teams, can we get a stripper?

Justice might be tempted to come then

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from BoneS

If we get the biggest crowd and most teams, can we get a stripper?

Justice might be tempted to come then

why stop at one, get enough for a full highlander team

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

dressed as sexy versions of the classes :D

Salamancer

Derse

lapdance from pyro anyone~

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Guess we’ve found a use for any of the additional ‘merikan funds )))

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 ... 45 Next »