Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 8th May 2012 @ 11:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 45 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Ok Guys

So word on the street is that i46 is going to be the biggest Tf2 competition the world has ever seen breaking records galore :D.

There will be some surprises at I46 along with some participants from very far afield pretty much confirmed for the event ;).

Want cheapest tickets? Order now!! Early bird deal is now active and tickets are currently £73.60 – INCLUDES CAMPING AND TOURNAMENT ENTRY!

If you want to make a booking of more than one ticket, to get you and all your mates a ticket in one go, now you can! With the option to bulk book tickets and then assign them to different Multiplay accounts when you’re ready, if you are booking on behalf booking on behalf of a clan or community group, then you might be interested in the Clan Group Discount offers!

Here at Multiplay we are all about the community! Clan Group Discounts allow clan’s to purchase group tickets with a discount option and get a bonus £50 worth of Multiplay online services to help you get ready for LAN, this includes game and voice servers available at Multiplay GameServers.

All information can be found here! http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i46/tickets

Any questions or hype please post here, the usual threads will be up soon to help with accomodation/travel/teams etc. Only 100 days left :o

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

IPZIE

SUAVE

My Question is : Whats the best way to get to i46 if i fly there fromi germany with my mates?

Leftism

W.tf
KC&LtL

Quoted from IPZIE

My Question is : Whats the best way to get to i46 if i fly there fromi germany with my mates?

To Birmingham International if possible.

There’s an hourly service from Birmingham International railway station which goes to Holyhead (that is the services’ final destination) which stops at Telford. On weekdays (Friday and Monday) and Saturdays, as I said, it’s hourly. However, it’s once every two hours on a Sunday.

Other than that I guess any London Airport with Euston – New Street (Frequent services) and Manchester Airport if you took the route Man. Airport -> Man. Piccadilly -> Birmingham New Street – again services between these stations are very frequent.

Those are the options via Rail, anyway (off the top of my head!) – I’m pretty sure there are bus and taxi services that will do the job as well. :)

Hope this helps anyway.

Last edited by Leftism,

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from IPZIE

If you’re flying then I’d suggest an aeroplane. If this isn’t viable, I can also vouch for growing a giant peach and attaching a shit load of seagulls.

Last edited by kaidus,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from IPZIE

fly on the back of a seagull

edit: what the fuck kaidus

Last edited by octochris,

dougiie

CotC

If my exams go well thurs/friday this week, i’ll be buying my ticket :)

special tf2 area for everyone like i40?

IPZIE

SUAVE

:D idiots,ty leftism

Trane

Quoted from IPZIE

Hop on the Luftwaffe express.

The SAM’s in London to protect us during the Olympics should be gone by then.

atmo

So what big teams are going besides Infused? I heard rumours of Crack Clan being keen.

konr

Quoted from atmo

So what big teams are going besides Infused? I heard rumours of Crack Clan being keen.

Epsilon are much more likely than cc// :p

atmo

epsilon are minnows

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Ty to avoid Heathrow, the summer Olympics will make it as busy as fuck.

severus

burn

Anyone from Finland who has some information from past experience to share about how to get to i46 the easiest way, and relatively cheap? Also, should I try to get a laptop that runs TF2 instead of getting my 25kg PC and all other equipment to the LAN?

Last edited by severus,

Septique

Quoted from severus

Anyone from Finland who has some information from past experience to share about how to get to i46 the easiest way, and relatively cheap? Also, should I try to get a laptop that runs TF2 instead of getting my 25kg PC and all other equipment to the LAN?

Ryanair offers flights from Tallinn to Manchester with pretty nice price. You could look that for starters. Depends where you live in Finland of course.

Last edited by Septique,

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Mr Tapley sir, I have a question. Is it possible to get clan booking discounts on the £73.60 price tickets, or do the clan booking discounts only apply to the full price tickets?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 45 Next »