Forum

I45 TF2 Tournament Feedback Thread

Created 8th May 2012 @ 10:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

As manager of Epsilon eSports I official endorse the addition of Gravelpit to the i46 mappool.

if gravelpit is added, keep it as a decider and strictly not in the group stages pl0x

albert

epx^

add turbine please
thanks for being cool admins about registering me :DDDDDDDDDDDD

dougiie

CotC

Just been watching some of cadred’s i45 interviews.

The difference to vanilla’s is incredible. Not really going to write a lot about it but you can see yourself when you watch it. Would be great if vanilla could get to this level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3MtLybQhWA&feature=relmfu

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

In my completely bias opinion the vanilla coverage from i45 was the best coverage of any tf2 event yet. I will admit Richard Lewis is far more confident infront of the camera and interviews are very fluid but he has been covering e-sports for like forever so to its to be expected. We at vanilla can only get better the more times we cover events and we obviously take on board constructive critism which i hope is showing through in our videos.

On another note, the white balance is completely off in that interview and looks shit :)

dougiie

CotC

oh I totally agree that its been the best TF2 coverage so far, really amazing work.

I just meant it as that kind of confident interview would make it even better for tf2.

atmo

Quoted from BoneS

On another note, the white balance is completely off in that interview and looks shit :)

CSS videos have to be moody so they look like badmen

Hopefully there’ll be some DSLRs at i46 which allow for manual control, eg Kaidus’s video was awesome but the main shot was pretty over-exposed.

Last edited by atmo,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Compare Byte’s “Spitfire” rounds to this… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZKDixoFyvQ

Cadred #1, no contest!

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Quoted from atmo

[…]

CSS videos have to be moody so they look like badmen

Hopefully there’ll be some DSLRs at i46 which allow for manual control, eg Kaidus’s video was awesome but the main shot was pretty over-exposed.

funny you should say that but the main shot was actually filmed on a 5D mark2 DSLR

atmo

ok but was it on a nifty fifty??

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

not a clue :D

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Hildreth was late at i43 as well when it was a 11:00 am start, so it doesn’t matter that much. Once you work out how to set the alarm on your phone, you are golden.

atmo

Quoted from BoneS

not a clue :D

probably not the best lens for filming an interview anyway, the depth of field is too shallow and you have to stand way back … wait, 5d is full sensor, carry on

krazko

IDK

Quoted from CrashSite

Hildreth was late at i43 as well when it was a 11:00 am start, so it doesn’t matter that much. Once you work out how to set the alarm on your phone, you are golden.

as long as the battery in your phone doesn’t die that works perfectly fine…

FIR

SnG

Quoted from CrashSite

Apparently he was feeling guilty throughout his match against 8D, didn’t stop him from completely carrying the fuck out of his team though ahahaha

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2