Forum

i46- Men and Women of the Emerald Isle report in.

Created 7th May 2012 @ 22:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

LUPUS

Quoted from Skyride

Best Lycan EU.

5 bars bro. Definitely the best.

LUPUS

Quoted from Admirable

Just quit TF2 please LUPUS :D

If you roadtrip skills are on par with your TF2 skills, this is a doomed venture.

Never said I was intending on playing. I just plan to attend. I’d like to think my roadtrip skills are great. Stop the hate Admirable.

Atmo you would be able to bring it with you on a ferry right?

Last edited by LUPUS,

atmo

I guess that’s probably the only way, yeah. Bus or train and boat.

Dublin to Telford by boat and train is 6 hours and £38 each way with SailRail / Arriva Wales.

Last edited by atmo,

LUPUS

Where are you coming from though? That sounds promising. I’m probably going to rent a computer and screen there.

atmo

I live in Cork, so I’d have to travel to Dublin. Alternatively I could get a ferry from Cork to Swansea and try to bum a lift off some Welshmen.

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from atmo

I live in Cork, so I’d have to travel to Dublin. Alternatively I could get a ferry from Cork to Swansea and try to bum a lift off some Welshmen.

Speak to Screweh from UKCS, he gave Mike a lift for i45

yach

Üb

I’m getting a flight from waterford to manchester again, worked out perfectly for i43/i45.

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from yach

I’m getting a flight from waterford to manchester again, worked out perfectly for i43/i45.

another Waterford person :oo

NoJu

8D

Being driven from Cork to Dublin, then getting the ferry over.

dougiie

CotC

cork fags

NoJu

8D

Quoted from dougiie

cork fags

Quiet you

atmo

Who’s driving you?

NoJu

8D

My parents are going over for a week holidays then anyway, so I’m going with them

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Diddly-dee potatooos.
Me pot o’ gold.

LUPUS

Would rather be in Cork than in Armagh. At the moment the bus sounds like the best to me. Anyone else thinking about taking the bus?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »