Forum

LAN Shoutouts/Thanks/Gay love.

Created 7th May 2012 @ 12:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Thanks to Turbo for giving me a lift there and back and almost making me shit my panties in the car.

HH for kissing me and showing me true love.

Krazko for being really handsome and introducing me to the forbidden toilets.

Infused for raping my team really hard.

FireStorm and Tapley coz good admin

And everyone that came to watch the finals for 10 minutes xD

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

konr

Tapley for mercing and being a sick admin :D

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

shoutout to Anal Prolapse. The only censored team name at lan :DDDD

Squeak

Shoutouts to
VanillaTF2 casting crowd box, good crowd in their all weekend watching the SC2 commentators crawl under their tables to cast..
Sonix and Kaidus’s donation of vodka
epx for putting up with me
Kaidus’s WEEDBOT allowing me to win posters
TCM for accepting me as a mascot for next lan
FIR’s voice/krazko’s shock at seeing Dunc abuse people around the bar.

Fuck WAR for the horse mask wearing.

FIR

SnG

Thanks Comedian for giving me the chance to destroy what’s left of my dignity on livestream :D

The entire A-C rows for bearing with my apparently stupidly loud voice
Konr for showing me I apparently have beyond-Bronze mechanics for SC2
Chaplain/Dny for making me completely fucked for highlander with some goooood shizzle
Mike for your awesome underage-friendly combination of near-tasteless vodka and orange concentrate, fucking good
Numlocked for lying about giving us 4-0 and on last <3
CVM BEST TAUNT EU
The entire bunch of Chodes (LOL) for being fucking awesome lads/lasses
Byte for the best quote ever: Who is Mike Hunt?
Turbo for your alcohol contribution to the TF2 community
Sylo for not kicking me out of bed

SO MANY PEOPLE DESERVE CUDDLY HUGS FOR BEING AWESOMEEEEEEE

and a special one to the entire Crazy mix team, you guys made the funniest match casted ever <3

Shellfish Clive

8D

BoneS for super sub, played fudging amazingly.

Firestorm for doing all of the TF2 admin stuff on his own! (Get at me Tapley).

Anders and Wooly for helping me survive, if it weren’t for them I would surely be dead by now.

SHOUTOUT TO SWANNY ASWELL, WELL PLAYED IN THE MW3.

Last edited by Shellfish Clive,

ThePledge

Just wanted to say I had a great weekend, and it was lovely as always to meet all the handsome and cute people in the TF2 community <3

Comedian

after coming home and having my brain on herpderp mode being tired as fuck, i wont do any shoutouts to specific people, but much lanlove to everyone, and many hugs too

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Comedian

after coming home and having my brain on herpderp mode being tired as fuck, i wont do any shoutouts to specific people, but much lanlove to everyone, and many hugs too

<3

Black_Bob

[DA]

Massive thanks to Tapley and Firestorm I think this was the most fault free tournament yet, you always answered quickly on irc when I had retarded questions and you both wopped infused ass on tc_hydro :D

Vanilla tv for casting a couple of the matchs we played, was great fun to rewatch those matchs and has made it much easier to convice other people in our community to attend I46.

Everyone in the tf2 community for being social and up for a laught dont think i met one stick in the mud the whole weekend!

Nova for his can of kick at the end :D

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

Thanks to tappers + fire for the efforts.
Byte for not paying attention and starting off mike hunt hilarity
Crazy for being fun all weekend as usual.
Edd for his free energy drink.
FIR for not hold grudges at my previous lan behavior.

All in all very good weekend.

Edit: how could i forget comedian for that 13 mins of pure Lulz

Last edited by maggles!,

Black_Bob

[DA]

Just also wanted to add definatly keep the 9 vs 9 losers tournament people actually wanted to play it unlike 6 vs 6!

Bassie

epx^
Üb

Shout out to 9m for being there so that i could hate on them in Person.
Also krazko for eating rockets and scatter gun shots like a pro.
And Gubbins for taking Amy away to give us some a break!
And for the casters of the epx^, 9m game for NEVER GIVING UP ON EPX (although it was actually team nymfail <3)!

ALMOST FORGOT Firestorm who came and helped dan out when shit hit the fan on his pc!!!!

Last edited by Bassie,

yach

Üb

Quoted from Bassie

ALMOST FORGOT Firestorm who came and helped dan out when shit hit the fan on his pc!!!!

I think Firestorm is going to win this thread.

FireStorm

-9m-

Cheers guys would like to pay thanks to some peoples as well

All the guys at the vanilla TV team, while everyone loves Bytecast, I really think Pledge and Comedian’s casts have progressed to the difference of day and night compared to what they used to be. I pretty much listened to every cast live and you never bored me, very well done guys. Not forgetting that awesome movie maker Cube ofc :D

Mucho thanks, love and shout outs to the community and mixed teams that got involved and took one for the team(fortress 2 community) to boast the numbers even tho they had little chance of winning a game, it means a lot to me and Tapley guys thanks.

Bassie for giving me a couple of cans of cider after the bar closed, sorry I didn’t get a chance to repay you, remind me @ i46.

Like to mention my man of the tournament, Zethzio, while a lot was said about kadius you managed to match him frag for frag and pulled off some really nice pipes throughout the tournament. Plus he is a really nice guy too <3 (Mandatory man love)

Shout out to infused for accepting their lose on tc_hydro with much grace and agreeing to play us in a show match on badlands after. <3 trollololololol

See you all again for more awesomeness at i46!!!

FireStorm

Last edited by FireStorm,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »