Forum

I45 - 4th-7th of May - Official Chat/Questions Thread

Created 16th January 2012 @ 11:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Squeak

If I specced fri-mon = £25, say I’m camping for acc, how much do you reckon food/drink will bulk cost up for me?
Basically, spec’s cost for LAN weekend?

Depends how student you wanna go amy. They always have the microwaves and hot water etc, you could just go to Asda and buy loads of canned food and pot noodles, if so food for the weekend under 10 quid. Buy cheap vodka and drink at your tent or just look sad at the bar and wink at some guys ^_^.

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]just look sad at the bar and wink at some guys ^_^.

Works for me!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

Works for me!

There’s a difference between looking sad and sad looking xD

Squeak

I feel too guilty looking at guys to buy me drinks :( Poor CSS players

Cheers

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

There’s a difference between looking sad and sad looking xD

Do both pretty damn well

Edd

T2P

as i am the master of poor living at lan:

when i had like a tenner all lan live off pot noodles and water and have loads of friends who will make you do stuff for food

with love, edd

Lokter

UCAP.
8D

Quoted from Squeak

I feel too guilty looking at guys to buy me drinks :( Poor CSS players

Cheers

CSS players dont count, abuse them all you want.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from Edd

as i am the master of poor living at lan:

when i had like a tenner all lan live off pot noodles and water and have loads of friends who will make you do stuff for food

with love, edd

Them puppy dog eyes made me give him half a pizza.

konr

Do I need ID? I’m 19 and only have my passport right now but kinda need to send it off so I can go on holiday in July. Any way I could get around this?

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from konr

Do I need ID? I’m 19 and only have my passport right now but kinda need to send it off so I can go on holiday in July. Any way I could get around this?

Apply for a provisional driving license, not sure how long that would take though.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from konr

send a ticket to support.multiplay.co.uk or phone their offices for an official answer but i think you can just photocopy your passport and that’s ok.

Skyride

DUCS

Myself and Comedian are looking at renting some proper camera gear for i45. Aside from good interviews, is there anything you forever-lan-dodgers would like to see?

konr

Quoted from Skyride

Myself and Comedian are looking at renting some proper camera gear for i45. Aside from good interviews, is there anything you forever-lan-dodgers would like to see?

A documentary on Edd’s living conditions

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

Quoted from Skyride

Finals, just live captures really. You could try to make a promo vid for i46 with the captures?

Quoted from Skyride

I’ve already got that shit sorted bro.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »