Forum

I45 - 4th-7th of May - Official Chat/Questions Thread

Created 16th January 2012 @ 11:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

A draft of the schedule so far indicates the final will be on stage in the evening on sunday o.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Tapley ❤

A draft of the schedule so far indicates the final will be on stage in the evening on sunday o.

SICK

Trent

‹Con›

Quoted from Mike

[…]

SICK

Just because you know you’ll be on it lololo

What’re the confirmed teams bar infused?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Multiplay are proud to partner with Amusements.co.uk to bring you the – insomnia45 Arcade Zone!

With 20+ New and Retro gaming machines available to use for the small price of £10 a day, that’s £10 for an entire days worth of arcade fun!

Play single player games like Namco Alpine SnowBoard, Pinball, Sega After-burner Deluxe and challenge your friends to a game of Time Crisis 4, Namco’s Dance Stage Fusion or 4 player Sega Daytona Racing.

With over 20 new and retro arcade machine available to play, make sure you stop by and have a go! Not got a ticket? Head over to our booking page and get yours today!

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Chaplain

What’re the confirmed teams bar infused?

TEAM NOVA + 5 AKA TEAM ANAL PROLAPSE

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

An update with mere weeks to go, it seems we’ll have about 15 teams there possibly more which is a decent attendance. Currently beating Cod for signups but behind Css (as usual) and BF3 is ahead of css!

Groups may start as early as Friday evening (8pm ish) but it depends on the amount of teams signed up as we may be able to move it to Saturday morning.

Highlander will start on saturday evening/sunday morning.

Drinking will be constant, i have the wheelchair primed.

15 teams is a big look, nice one tapley

Squeak

If I specced fri-mon = £25, say I’m camping for acc, how much do you reckon food/drink will bulk cost up for me?
Basically, spec’s cost for LAN weekend?

Head Hunter

Well how long is a piece of string?
It really depends on how much you’re going to eat/not eat to save the money.
Personally I’m a skint bastard so skipped most meals to save a few pennies. From what I recall the prices at the venue were ok-ish considering they want to make money, couldn’t give you a figure though. There is however an Asda ( I think it’s Asda?) a short walk away where you can stock up. But if you don’t have a base of operations i.e a hotel room; you may have to make a few trips :<

Also you'll want to drink so factor in those costs (/ scrounge from mates) :D
honestly it costs just as much as you'd expect to feed yourself for 3 days away from home. I apologise that there are no figures in this post, just urging you to guesstimate really.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Squeak

If I specced fri-mon = £25, say I’m camping for acc, how much do you reckon food/drink will bulk cost up for me?
Basically, spec’s cost for LAN weekend?

£487256932475639287

FIR

SnG

Quoted from T0m

[…]

£487256932475639287

That’s nova’s beer money alone

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from FIR

[…]