Forum

i44 TF2 final on monday???!!!

Created 11th November 2011 @ 20:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Sunshine

re#

seriously??

was gonna go spec on the sunday purely to watch the TF2 final but if its on the monday then there is no chance

am guessing this is correct seeming as its on the multiplay site as well :/

Ramown

TIDS

+1
TAPLEY I HAVE THINGS TO DO ON MONDAY!

Mike

TEZC

same, i have college ffs

lolage

TSPAG

lol, yeah – I was gonna come down to spec, but not now its on monday…

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

DRAMA, First i’ve heard of it, seems like we’ve been bumped out of the “prime time” slots because no ones attending in TF2 :]. I’ll do some work later and see what can be done to better suit people and i’ll get an up to date tournament scheduled emailed to moi.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Sunshine

re#

Tapley you are awesome just for trying, if you manage it you are a hero!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Ok so if we want to play on the stage we have to play the final on Monday, judging from alot of the players reactions most wont be there for Monday so we’ve a problem! I don’t blame Multiplay because if tf2 don’t put in the effort to attend why should they give us a prime time slot on stage? (Still 0 teams fully signed up on clanforge :] ).
However what im currently trying to do is maybe get us a seperate room for the tf2 final on sunday on site, get the 2 teams on one side byte casting with a 2nd monitor facing the crowd with some external speakers (i’ll see what i can get) then get the beer flowing in a TF2 room maybe it won’t be so bad? :]

Im open to suggestions but basically we can make the final whatever time we want on the sunday, so for those specs that wanted to come down to telford and enjoy the drink and airshots come on down! More info when i have it, and im open to suggestions on how we can make it decent if we arn’t on the main stage as well :].

Si^

T2P
[PG]

I’m a die hard Rebecca Black fan this goes against everything I believe.

btw Tapley is awesome <3

Last edited by Si^,

byte

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Ok so if we want to play on the stage we have to play the final on Monday, judging from alot of the players reactions most wont be there for Monday so we’ve a problem! I don’t blame Multiplay because if tf2 don’t put in the effort to attend why should they give us a prime time slot on stage? (Still 0 teams fully signed up on clanforge :] ).
However what im currently trying to do is maybe get us a seperate room for the tf2 final on sunday on site, get the 2 teams on one side byte casting with a 2nd monitor facing the crowd with some external speakers (i’ll see what i can get) then get the beer flowing in a TF2 room maybe it won’t be so bad? :]

Im open to suggestions but basically we can make the final whatever time we want on the sunday, so for those specs that wanted to come down to telford and enjoy the drink and airshots come on down! More info when i have it, and im open to suggestions on how we can make it decent if we arn’t on the main stage as well :].

What tappers said, I spoke with Kharne this morning, I’m sorry as much as I love TF2, you can’t dispute MP’s logic to NOT put TF2 on the stage, with only 4 teams going, and one of those is a prem team playing mixed classes…

Really is not worth the spot on stage, hence it’s not on Sunday. So I’ve come up with an alternative solution in that we build a crowd either in a massive room with a 2nd monitor running while I cast from my PC. Or in the BYOC area we watch/I sit far away from the rest of the BYOC’s seats and cast there, also will be a 2nd monitor there too – This will be on a Sunday as well for those wanting to come watch.

I will try my best but under the circumstances, think of the winter i series as a doing the shit work so that spring/summer i-series support TF2 =) If I know MP well they will accommodate our needs as much as possible esp with a crowd so don’t be put off by the fact it’s not on stage for once.

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from Tapley ❤

do this

lolage

TSPAG

Which teams are actually attending?

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Infused (numlocked, greg, mike, dunc, flisko, quad)
St George (d2m, Gambles, cube, sketch, boomeh, SoniX)
Gibbz’s mix (Gibbz, honeymustard + im not sure)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

2 or 3 random mix pub teams also

Mark

Phase

Quoted from SoniX

Infused (numlocked, greg, mike, dunc, flisko, quad)
St George (d2m, Gambles, cube, sketch, boomeh, SoniX)
Gibbz’s mix (Gibbz, honeymustard + im not sure)

It’s me, Gibbz, Droso, Hat, Adiemus and whoever turns up to play medic.

nvc

A seperate room wouldn’t be a good idea imo… the room would be dead and not attract additional attention… just have a spectator area in the bar or edge of the exhibition/byoc if anything on Sunday, else run it on Monday where we will get high(er) quality production value.

Last edited by nvc,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »