Forum

I44 - 18th-21st of November - Official Tr(L)ansport Thread

Created 20th October 2011 @ 12:32

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Anyone Need a lift anyone can give a lift? Post up here homies.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Am going up on the friday afternoon from portsmouth/southampton straight up to teldford so if anyone needs a lift thats not too far off my course let me know! Personal hygene + petrol money is a must, plus 1x hug.

octochris

(0v0)

Is anyone passing through Birmingham that can pick me up? I can provide technical advice, petrol money, and hugs.

Ramown

TIDS

get train you lazy nerd

octochris

(0v0)

totally did.

FireStorm

-9m-

Chris I am coming up the M5 can stop at Birmingham if you need a lift. Planning to get up Thursday morning leaving sometime Monday.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from FireStorm

Chris I am coming up the M5 can stop at Birmingham if you need a lift. Planning to get up Thursday morning leaving sometime Monday.

booked a train in the end. thanks anyway!

Scar_

Hi guys, I know I’m new here but in dire need of a lift for a friend. He’s in Nottingham, willing to go down on Thursday, Friday or even Saturday if that’s the only option. He will have his PC and essentials, will also pay towards petrol etc of course.

If anyone can help me/him out, It would be greatly appreciated.

Contact – http://steamcommunity.com/id/_Scar_

dunc

infs
dp.

if anyone needs a lift from newc or anywhere off the a1/m1… (I go down through leeds, then near ish to nottingham, then derby) I may be persuaded to offer a lift

edit: late thurs evening or fri AM drive-down; leave monday

preferably someone I know; I won’t go so far as saying “like” because you’re all a bunch of fucking spastics

Last edited by dunc,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from dunc

if anyone needs a lift from newc or anywhere off the a1/m1… (I go down through leeds, then near ish to nottingham, then derby) I may be persuaded to offer a lift

edit: late thurs evening or fri AM drive-down; leave monday

preferably someone I know; I won’t go so far as saying “like” because you’re all a bunch of fucking spastics

should have told me earlier you rasclat

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

If anyone is going by Manchester and has space in their car I can provide the beer/petrol monies

Swarlz

Quoted from SoniX

If anyone is going by Manchester and has space in their car I can provide the beer/petrol monies

Will you give me a reach around?

boomeh

Tplay

maybe able to give lift from northamptonshire area (kettering) cant go 2 far out of the way though, and its still only a maybe as my mum needs to see if she can get the friday off work

Hat

need a lift from liverpool

ill pay for petrol/beer/blowjobs and comprehensive demo mentoring

droso

o/

I can offer a lift to anyone from NL, BE or France. Taking the ferry from Duinkerke to Dover.

Once in UK, I’ll be heading from dover to telford so if you’re along the way or down south I can probably give you a lift for petrol moneys and a pint.

Contact me asap if you’re interested please.

MUCH LOVE.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »