Forum

i44 online tournaments

Created 19th October 2011 @ 09:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Califax

dyn.

Again both a http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i44/tournaments/online/team-fortress-2-lower-onlylower[/url] and http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i44/tournaments/online/team-fortress-2-upper-onlyupper[/url] online tournament to win i44 tickets.

Upper has 8 slots, lower 32…

I kinda doubt these will even fill up… :(

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Lot of mix teams will potentially signup, may even sign up my team and just give the tickets away if we win, why not – good fun.

Califax

dyn.

Yeah, might do the same…

Dummy

ill definitely bugger girafe to sign up

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Hildreth

Lot of mix teams will potentially signup, may even sign up my team and just give the tickets away if we win, why not – good fun.

IIRC last time, Tapley said you couldn’t give away the tickets as they were directly tied to the winners.

Trane

Quoted from Dummy

ill definitely bugger girafe to sign up

Damn, that’s some commitment right there.

Dummy

Quoted from Trane

[…]

Damn, that’s some commitment right there.

i know right, not like I can go but we can still play 8D

Trane

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
i know right, not like I can go but we can still play 8D

I think you’re missing your own joke muddy :(

Dummy

Quoted from Trane

[…]

I think you’re missing your own joke muddy :(

EXPLAN D:

laerin

-9w-

‘as you will not be breaking the rules and will result in the entire team disqualification from the tournament.’

Gubbins

Op4

Dummy, why do you post in ever LAN thread when you haven’t been to a single lan?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Hildreth

I’ll be tightening the rules this time around to allow better competition in the lower bracket and again stressing that at least 4 of the 6 players that enter the tounament must be able go to lan to win these free tickets. So if you don’t intend on going to lan please don’t sign up, its pretty pointless competition otherwise.

Any team found to be selling their tickets or giving them away without permission from myself will have all tickets removed and given to the team next in line.

The fact Multiplay offer these free tickets and support TF2 should be enough for you guys to get your bums in gear and signed up, rather than trying to take advantage of free stuff :p. Due to it being winter lan the attendance will be less so i suggest teams signing up even if they don’t think they have a chance of winning in the lower bracket as you never know!.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

I’ll be tightening the rules this time around to allow better competition in the lower bracket and again stressing that at least 4 of the 6 players that enter the tounament must be able go to lan to win these free tickets. So if you don’t intend on going to lan please don’t sign up, its pretty pointless competition otherwise.

Any team found to be selling their tickets or giving them away without permission from myself will have all tickets removed and given to the team next in line.

The fact Multiplay offer these free tickets and support TF2 should be enough for you guys to get your bums in gear and signed up, rather than trying to take advantage of free stuff :p. Due to it being winter lan the attendance will be less so i suggest teams signing up even if they don’t think they have a chance of winning in the lower bracket as you never know!.

What if you want to sign up to support their decision to run it but know for sure the majority of your team can’t make it, even with free tickets?

I sincerely doubt Swimp will be making it to i44 but we would still like to sign up to show that we appreciate Multiplays gesture.

nvc

Quoted from Enef

[…]

What if you want to sign up to support their decision to run it but know for sure the majority of your team can’t make it, even with free tickets?

I sincerely doubt Swimp will be making it to i44 but we would still like to sign up to show that we appreciate Multiplays gesture.

Please don’t waste our time by signing up (don’t take it personally).

Actually, let me put it another way… do you think a team that has no intention of attending knocking out a team that does have is fair? I see that continually in Quake Live, and it’s happened to me before with Dreamhack too… it’s both frustrating and ridiculous.

Last edited by nvc,

Dummy

Quoted from nvc

[…]

Please don’t waste our time by signing up (don’t take it personally).

Actually, let me put it another way… do you think a team that has no intention of attending knocking out a team that does have is fair? I see that continually in Quake Live, and it’s happened to me before with Dreamhack too… it’s both frustrating and ridiculous.

id rather have a full cup with some teams who signed up despite not being able to go to LAN. tapley, if a team wins but then cant go and gives the tickets to 2nd place, whats wrong with that? or should they just clarify the situation with you?
gubbins; because i want to go to LAN at some point, problem? you can always skip past my posts since i doubt you will grow up and stop trying to be hilarious whenever we interact because of a ‘grudge’ 3 years old =x

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »