Forum

i44 and TF2

Created 31st August 2011 @ 11:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

if there’s a prize tourney I’ll head down. not like iseries are expensive in the grand scheme

Swarlz

Yes, I will be attending.

/thread

Spike Himself

TC

That’s a prize in itself.

WOODY[

Op4

i am sure a few of us lot will be going

Swarlz

http://www.davideppsphotography.co.uk/3nerds.jpg <<< i44

Menace

i’ll be coming :) missed out on i43 <3

cheers greg ;)

Last edited by Menace,

Greg

TEZC

Quoted from Menace

i’ll be coming :) missed out on i33 <3

i33 was a sick event mate, a few years ago though

Ramown

TIDS

Quoted from Menace

i’ll be coming :) missed out on i43 <3

cheers greg ;)

I’ll be there

lolage

TSPAG

I’m definitely going to i46. Will also go to i44 or i45 – not sure which yet.

Dr Icecream

i46 is where it’s at.

byte

TCM are looking/most likely going :)

Cheers

Byte

Martn

Quoted from byte

TCM are looking/most likely going :)

Cheers

Byte

Now we need Infused to go and we have a great final on our hands for i44, who cares about the other matches anyway ;)

I mean on i43, the only two matches that were really exciting from spectator point of view were the grand final and the consolidation final.

Last edited by Martn,

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Martn

[…]

Now we need Infused to go and we have a great final on our hands for i44, who cares about the other matches anyway ;)

I mean on i43, the only two matches that were really exciting from spectator point of view were the grand final and the consolidation final.

and you watched every match?

yeah who cares about lower level tf2 great thing to say.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Martn

What hogwash! We had a great and exciting game against Continuity, (ruined by Tappers’ decision to force us to play 6v5!), where we went 4-1 down 5v6 and with 8 minutes left on the clock and back to 6v6 we got it back to 4-3…exciting as hell, AND DAMN ANNOYING!!

To say only two games were worth watching is lolable, how many matches got played in total? OVER 9000!

Martn

Quoted from Si^

[…]

and you watched every match?

yeah who cares about lower level tf2 great thing to say.

Yes i did. Also, there is a difference between caring about lower level tf2 and saying it is just boring to spectate. I’m a lower level tf2 player myself.

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

What hogwash! We had a great and exciting game against Continuity, (ruined by Tappers’ decision to force us to play 6v5!), where we went 4-1 down 5v6 and with 8 minutes left on the clock and back to 6v6 we got it back to 4-3…exciting as hell, AND DAMN ANNOYING!!

This might have been exciting for the two teams who played it, but it’s not really exciting to watch imho.

Last edited by Martn,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »