Quoted from octochris

[…]

Not like that.

No more like this
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/1305317002826.gif/

Fail link

Last edited by Swarlz,

Swarlz

What does an xbox and gino have in common? Sparky can play with them all day long.

If you can’t get the sex box, you settle for the Xbox, unless you’re fake then you just poor coke on an xbox

Last edited by Swarlz,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Swarlz. I wish you had come to LAN, then this horrible tragedy may never have occured due to you probably fucking everyone at lan, not just the girls, and thus everyone would feel just as horribly done by as gino.

Swarlz

Quoted from Enef

Swarlz. I wish you had come to LAN, then this horrible tragedy may never have occured due to you probably fucking everyone at lan, not just the girls, and thus everyone would feel just as horribly done by as gino.

I’ll be there at the next two, don’t worry. :'(

Enef

fest
#wubafan

NO, you have to come to the summer one. Fuck winter and spring.

Trane

Quoted from Skyride

Fake, it’s not really anyone else’s business. Nobody should be passing judgement here because no one other than yourself and Sparky really know the whole story. I’d just tell people to stfu honestly.

This

Swarlz

Quoted from Enef

NO, you have to come to the summer one. Fuck winter and spring.

I’ll be there as well don’t worry.

sgN^

TKN

From what I heard you acted accordingly, great job man.

strut

-=Crazy=-

Quoted from Fake

I wanted to post this asap but I only got home earlier this evening
I fucked up. Nothing can forgive what I did, not the situation I was in nor the alcohol that I’d had, but nonetheless I’m sorry. I’m gonna sort myself out.

As Swarlz said I doubt anyone there paid much notice, they would have just assumed you were from Northern England.

I’ve done similar things as a teen and remember having the wherewithal to get absolutely blotto. There’s something about vomiting for 2 days that takes your mind off all other problems. It’s part of the healing process.

Wolf :D

PStM
DStS

slap mans for taking it light.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

I heard your application to Anti-cheat admin was accepted.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

I dont let mine out of the kitchen. What were you thinking taking her to a LAN?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2