Forum

LAN Shoutouts/Thanks/Gay love.

Created 29th August 2011 @ 15:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

I’d like to give a shoutout to everyone who has published any sort of content (apart from maybe the konr interview, that was a bit childish :P)
Unfortunately I’ve had to cancel my ticket due to real life stuff, but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed any and all things i43 I’ve been able to watch and read. Thanks guys <3

Shellfish Clive

8D

I ad a r8 gud tym @ LAN bt i shdnt sty lggd in on Vazzans pc lul

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Quoted from Spike Himself

I’d like to give a shoutout to everyone who has published any sort of content (apart from maybe the konr interview, that was a bit childish :P)
Unfortunately I’ve had to cancel my ticket due to real life stuff, but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed any and all things i43 I’ve been able to watch and read. Thanks guys <3

The people needed to know what konr had to say :)

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Shoutout to everyone I shook hands with or gave a cuddly hug, it was really awesome to meet all of you people. So much niceness and laughs around!

Apologies to anyone who I introduced myself to multiple times… Too many faces and too much alcohol/weed xD

I didn’t even get to say hi to everyone… sorry to all the people that I missed :D .. I think I didn’t even introduce myself to all the eNigma/oldinfused and GOP guys… Also missed half of the TCM guys :(

Thanks to boomeh and kaidus for supplying me with my neccesary veggies for the event. It was good shit, don’t be humble :D

Shoutout to the Vuze guys, best guys to drink with… had such an epic laugh even though I only remember half of it xD

Shoutout to Exfane for handing over the hotel reservations to me, Nmx, Qun and Mike when all hotels were already fully booked. Sad that Tt couldnt make it.

Shoutout to Kaidus tho for still going to i43 and being our awesome demoman! FUCKING SICKANT!!!! And shoutout to Alex (Alyx?) for the support :D

Shoutout to Dauk for being actually a not bad pocket :D and being n00b @ tokin’ … THAT SHIT PC AWARD SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOURS MATE!

Shoutout to the rest of the team; blind and Rubikon for travelling such an epic distance to play in a mixteam that was never going to get into the top4, Nmx for putting up me with me being wasted and whining about climbing steps, then having to walk all the way back to the venue cuz I forgot my wallet, and then whining and moaning while climbing the steps again :D

EPIC LOVE TO ALL OF INFUSED.TT, BEST PREM TEAM EU!!! They had the best atmosphere whenever they were playing a game. Speccing you guys or hanging with you guys was always fun. Biggest shoutout to Flushy for munching down those probably overdue kroketjes (even tho they didnt taste that bad indeed) :DDDD and being generally hilarious and awesome :D

Shoutout to worst badlands scout EU Qun for the epic drive from NL to Telford, but moreso, the journey back. Amazed you got home alive :D. Can’t thank you enough. All I did was just sit and complain about not stopping at McDonalds, and got to the LAN automagically :D … Praise praise praise!

Shoutout to MGE Mike for being so passionate about his games. First time at LAN and raping it … and then still so bummed out about losing the finals. You provided the sickest moments on stage; that should be more than enough to be proud of :D

Shoutout to everyone who helped Dauk find his way back home. D2M, Fish, gg! Shoutout to that random guy who doesn’t even play tf2 and randomly helped us with finding other travel possibilities for Dauk.

Shoutout to Galant, m-ex and other guys of tf2world.ru for streaming our games. A Clockwork Purple BEST RUSSKIE TEAM! Bummed you didn’t get to stream our best game, the NE.PENTIA game. And also apologies for playing quite mediocre at times (dauk was saying I got some criticisms from the casters :P)

Shoutout to ShoX for hooking us up with possible future prospects :D

Shoutout to Darn and his nan living in the cunt tree.

Shoutout to n0va for showing up at LAN with that face and still looking sexy ;D ;D NOW WHERES MY MONEY!

Shoutout to anyone else who made me laugh or I just had a great time with!!!!! Too many shoutouts to make, too much epicness.

Last edited by skeej,

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from skeej

Thanks to boomeh and kaidus for supplying me with my neccesary veggies for the event. It was good shit, don’t be humble :D

true dat.

IPZIE

SUAVE

shoutouts to the guys that didnt shoot at the cow in our prophunt 12vs12 mix.
i was the best cow ever!

Comedian

im not giving shoutouts to anyone, its pure gay love for everyone! (in the form of hugs <3, fuck handshakes, handshakes are overrated!)

for everyone i havent hugged, yet has attended lan, i'm so sorry :( and be sure to say hi next time to recieve your hugs!

First of all, hugs to everyone on the vanillatv staff, everyone has been awesome, and if it werent for you guys, we coudnt do what we have done at the event! <3 admirable for
somehow managing to stick with me for the entire day casting together (i have no clue how you can put up with sitting next to me! :D), Byte for not being able to calm down when casting, arx and beta for being awesome blokes, torden, martin and leftism prevening a total colapse in media coverage from their homes (coudnt do it without you!), trell for possibly having the loudest PC and providing me with free sausage rolls and other random food from time to time, Shox for retiring from TF2 for a while, we're going to miss you buddy, its not going to be the same without your bald head <3 and the rest for being awesome :D

Hugs for everyone who gave me a piggybag ride, Tapley, pikachu and Tempest

Hugs for the entire team vertex lineup, canfo best etf2l staff hugger, d2m for being awesome, pledge for raging at his loss against LTG, sam, ipz and sonnyblack for being awesome germans

hugs for rinta, Lord benjamin, hildreth for being awesome and hanging out with me

hugs for the entire team diggy lan team lineup, it woudnt be a lan without you!

hugs for infused.tt for being awesome, and especially flushy, greg, mike, qun, boomeh and numlocked

Hugs for the epsilon lineup! finally breaking F2's curse, who will have to rename himself to F1 from now on! and of course, to the rest, Quad, knoxx, stefan, extremer and gear

hugs for the UKCS community, i think i spent most of my time outside the press area there, and extra special shoutouts to ScrewMeh for having me sign his ball (beachball!), garner for his epic (and terrible) puns, mittenskittens for being friggin awesome, The Pope for his awesome hat, security for having an awesome t-shirt AND hat and of course, the two living legends: xerxes and kan for awesome (and in the case of kan, extremely slim) blokes, and i will enjoy working with them in the future :3 <3

Agro and Tempest from kritzkast deserve extra big hugs, bloody awesome blokes, and they have helped me out SO much, its pretty crazy! <3

Hugs to Dunc, skyride, commanderx, skeej. mnx, Nostalgi, shrike, rubikon, gubbins, sheridyn, Califax, lolage, Sami, SnowiE, CGS and of course, datenshi

and of course, everyone i forgot to mention and who loves TF2, deserves extra hugs! <3

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Shoutout to comedian, best hugger EU
Shoutout to Arx & Beta, best casters EU
Shoutout to Turbo for stealing money from the drunk!
Shoutout to everyone I met, cu@LAN

Krimson

Shoutout to boomeh, Admirable, haza and Darn for introducing the competitive wrestling scene to LAN

Hosain H

Royal`

Shoutout to Chaplain for the satsuma’s

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

GAY LOVE TO TURBOMONKEY! ALWAYS BROLOVE THERE!

Shoutout to the whole of elem.v and con, You guys rocked this lan. was awesome meeting you guys.

Shoutout to whoever drunk talked to me on the tf2 steps. specially Sonix, Krimson, BoneS, Trell, Darn and whoever I missed.

Big shoutout to Califax, Didnt exchange many words with you but you where always spectating the same people as me. Was fun talking to you (You also look a lot like dr.leon)

Shoutout to the infused guys for letting me drunk yell behind em during the losers brackets finals. Think I actually shouted when nothing was going on (such as MGE MIKE YEAH, and FLUSHY2GD)

Shoutout to Admirable, You really showed me why this community is so good.

Shoutout to Vertex, all of you guys. Was really nice talking to the bunch of you (some brolove here)

And a big shoutout to Epsilon for giving us some really good games to spec.

A big thank you to Tapley, Fixing that monitor for me, couldn’t had done it without you.
And a thank to Mole together with Tapley making this event so fantastic!

AND LOTS OF GAY LOVE TO WHOEVER I MISSED!

Last edited by toogyboogy,

DoomsDay

First my big thanx goes to Tapley and Mole that did once again an awsome job. Second will go to Multiplay,third will go to Vanilla TF2 for an amazing coverage.
Next will be a big thank you for Sketch for having me on Zomba team.
Special thanx for Coinz,Namu,Byte,BoneS and Bones [DA],Black Bob,Trell,Garner,Quad,NvC for being really cool people

IPZIE

SUAVE

fap cat has sometin to say :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA8jZk2CE84

Black_Bob

[DA]

Big thanks to tapley and mole for running a tournament with zero mistakes, hold ups or config errors, and running/ starting a fun tourney we actaully played for once and not just entered :D

Everyone in our box dont think i saw one angry face amongst all of them!

Thanks to everyone who came to see us in our box! Think it scared alot of people coming in to see us partly due to the cramped conditions and the other reason we all acted like locals in a pub when an emit walks in :P

Qun

GoT<3

Gay love to all of you, I’m a really lazy person, so cba to write a story.

But these guys deserve a special mention, Tapley and Mole <3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »