Forum

Fake

Created 29th August 2011 @ 12:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Skully

This is just weird. I’m gonna just sit and watch and not take sides, both are solid people (know sparky from ne, met fake at LAN, good bloke). As dougie said, I’d like to hear both sides, or any side to be honnest. However i think some privacy should be taken on the forums

konr

Quoted from Skully

This is just weird. I’m gonna just sit and watch and not take sides, both are solid people (know sparky from ne, met fake at LAN, good bloke). As dougie said, I’d like to hear both sides, or any side to be honnest. However i think some privacy should be taken on the forums

We could just not talk about it instead lol

Ghostface

spire

Too hilarious not to.

Swarlz

If someone could link me her facebook that would be greatly appreciated. I want to get me some smelly fingers and I’m not talking my regular nerdy cheesy puff fingers.

doks

Quoted from Andee

At least something got wet in the proces.

You Sir… made me spill coke over my pc. rofld too hard.

Last edited by doks,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from doks

[…]

You Sir… made me spill coke over my pc.

FAKE STRIKES AGAIN

konr

Quoted from octochris

[…]

FAKE STRIKES AGAIN

ahaahhahhahaahhahahahahhaha

maRty

TDR »

Lock this thread.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from maRty

Lock this thread.

+1 Not exactly public discussion material

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from maRty

Lock this thread.

sup streisand effect?

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from maRty

Lock this thread.

cmon lets have some fucking drama

ashkan

We don’t want to turn our lovely forums into some gotfrag TLR drama thread.

Also, a reminder from forum rule F.2:

Please do not flame or insult other members in the TF2 Community

and regarding the locking of a thread:

If we haven’t dealt with it within 3 hours please join #etf2l @ quakenet on IRC and speak to an admin.

It took a bit longer than that to get a private complaint this time. Not all active admins moderate the forums, and not all forum moderators check all threads, so any reports are greatly appreciated. It’s okay to report something even if you’re not sure whether or not it’s against the rules.

No warnings or bans issued.
Feel free to contact an admin if you have any complaints: http://etf2l.org/etf2l/support/

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4