Forum

I43 - 26-29th August - Official RULES, TIMES AND MAPS THREAD!!

Created 19th August 2011 @ 19:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Mark

Phase

Good stuff, Viaduct is great and was a blast at i42 (and the pro version is worthless).

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

On Turbine, what will tf_flag_caps_per_round be?

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Sounds pretty much perfect Tapley, good job.

CU @ LAN

:DD

Jude

notdoggo

wai promising 200% more airshots sadly won’t make any difference :(

randa

ETF2L admins take note, these are the rules that tf2 should be played by, GJ Tapley and Mole delivering the goods as usual :)

Last edited by randa,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

-viaduct
+snakewater

Dummy

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

-viaduct
+snakewater

nuh-uh

Nostalgia

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Its not an official map so i’m trying to get pubbers/community members to download as little custom maps as possible as this just causes delays.

They are already having to download Gullywash_pro and Turbine_pro, so I can’t see it being much of an issue for them to download other custom maps. Also can we see a bit of variety in the group stages at least? We’re going to be seeing plenty of Granlands + Gully in the brackets so can we get Snakewater, possibly Obscure_remake in the group stages.

Black_Bob

[DA]

In the group stages having mainly none custom maps wont put off people who are not hardcore 6 vs 6 players, asking them to download one which is a mod of a map they allready know isnt to bad (turbine) and its asking people to play a match they know they are going to lose (gullywash) so I think that is plenty of customs maps for the group stages unless you want to limit the numbers of any casual teams signing up.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Can we please drop turdbine for something more entertaining to watch and play? D:

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
nuh-uh

Why the fuck do you care?

lolage

TSPAG

Looks great, nice work.

Kritzonite

qn.

Is there any map called ctf_turbine_pro? I only recall playing ctf_turbine_pro_b1, b2 and ctf_turbine_pro_rc1, and I can’t find any ctf_turbine_pro on rotablands or toaster.fi. If it isn’t ctf_turbine_pro, which version is being used?

I do find it strange that almost all pcws and competitions are played on 5 cp maps, yet in this major LAN event, 50% of the maps are not 5 cp. I agree with the people saying viaduct and/or turbine should be removed.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

It’ll be rc1 will update the rules – Also unfortunately due to new information that the Original does not have a kritz sound to it when fireing im removing it as an allowed weapon! :{{ My condolences but this is buggy and i’d rather not see it abused :[. However if both teams agree to use the original then its fine and dandy.

Im reviewing the decision to add a 7th map (bazillion/snakewater) but seeing as how the group stages will only have 4 maps and the knockouts won’t be bo3 till the upper/lower/grand finals there isn’t that much chance of repetition. Plus its probably a bit late now for all those teams practicing.

Thanks for the feedback though keep it coming

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

byte

I’m just going to put it out there Tap’s because I think it should be addressed some how. But afaik guys and girls the semi finals are only 1 map matches. I think it should be addressed and as before bo3.

I know Tapley explained to me why, and it’s all legit and reasonable as to why (it’s NOT his fault as the sheer quantity of teams wanting to compete is very high and no time to fit everything in), but I’d rather have to play the semi finals even at midnight/1am than just play 1 map at the correct time/restriction of time. People coming all over the world to play semi finals of 1 maps is not really a reasonable take I think.

I’m pretty sure Taps if the semi’s was at 11pm/midnight whatever later time is needed the teams in the semi’s would have no dispute on playing bo3.

Input pplz!

btw big <3 for Taps so far :3

[Edit: obv should also be for quarter finals :p if admins/MP are willing to play bo3 matches and at 11pm etc]

Cheers

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »