Forum

I43 - 26-29th August - Official FFA Tig and Tag thread

Created 2nd June 2011 @ 21:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Ramown

TIDS

Since Crucial stopped giving out prizes for being able to play an actual non e-sport, everyone at LAN is fat (looking at you DNY) I’m looking for people who would be interested in Tig and Tag for various prizes.

PRIZES:

The prize will be announced at i43.

RULES:

The tournament will be vanilla and no medlocks

Players 2 or more
Age range When you are able to walk and run
Setup time 1 minute or less
Playing time No limit
Random chance Low
Skills required Running, stalking, hiding, observation
Basic rules

A group of players (two or more) decide who is going to be ‘it’, often using a counting-out game such as Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. The player selected to be ‘it’ then chases the others, attempting to get close enough to tag them—a touch with the hand—while the others try to escape. A tag makes the tagged player ‘it’ (in some variations, the previous ‘it’ is no longer ‘it’, while in others, both players are still ‘it’, and the game ends when all players are ‘it’). The game can continue indefinitely.
There are many variants which modify the rules for team play, or place restrictions on tagged players’ behaviour. A simple variation makes tag an elimination game, so those tagged drop out of play. A no tag-backs, no returns, or can’t tag your master rule prevents a player from tagging the person who has just tagged them

Leave your name and a/s/l if you’re up for it.

Playa’s so far:

Ramown

Last edited by Ramown,

laerin

-9w-

Best sport ever! I can play! I’ll be good at the hiding part. You’ll start to wonder if I even went to i43.

Last edited by laerin,

Krimson

I always run and hide from black guys anyway

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

If we get enough people I will play.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Tig and tag are dead.

Last edited by T0m,

Heffron

8{
.:ne:.

Quoted from Ramown

Skills required Running

I’m out. :P

Dny

T2P

Quoted from Ramown

everyone at LAN is fat (looking at you DNY)

you’re a cunt ram man, plus your obviously gonna win cause no one can catch usain bolts brother and white guys can’t jump.

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Quoted from Dny

[…]

you’re a cunt ram man, plus your obviously gonna win cause no one can catch usain bolts brother and white guys can’t jump.

Nahh, we’ll get him. Easy.

Kinyu

popkõrns

Quoted from Cloud

[…]

Nahh, we’ll get him. Easy.

There is a reason why coloured people run faster, but white people shoot better.

Add A Reply Pages: 1