Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I’m at work atm Darn, have joined webirc though slap me in #rej

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Turbo

Does anyone know if SG1 are going to lan ?

Half Dignitas Half SG-1 Uber mix officially attending! Nordic E-sports are also, THEY COME FROM THE LAN OF THE ICE AND THE SNOW, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Last edited by Arcadizz1e,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Any news on the official map list/rules Tappppers? Would like to know this week if poss!

kaidus

WiK?

Arcy please mind your language there are women and children present.

beta

RaWr ::

@Tapley!

I see from the site news there is some ‘official commentators’ attending, please can we ensure that VanillaTV and any other community based commentators have priority for TF2, this also means stage events.

Any problems let me know as Craig knows who I am from past run ins ;)

P.S. No I don’t speak for VanillaTV, just my own opinion :)

Cheers,

Mike

Last edited by beta,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I don’t have any control over who they’ve signed to do commentary i’m afraid, but i’ll find out the crack and of course i’ll push for commentators who actually know what their talking about :].

P.S. we may break the 300 people barrier for tf2 players soon xD!

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

beta

Ok mate, cheers.

Considering the amount of community support we have given MPUK in the terms of casters since, well PC Gamer? To then bring in others who frankly won’t be as entertaining is a bit annoying.

I will withdraw my comment if they are their for SC2, CS:S, COD:MW etc There is a couple of names that could do both though.

Let me know when you can :)

Cheers

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I don’t think we have to worry about them replacing tf2 casters. TotalBiscuit and dApollo will be doing SC2 (as usual) Deman will probably be doing WCG or LoL for QuadV(you guys are still technically part of quadv, right? :o) and Joe Miller is ESL’s go to guy for their casting, so will probably end up doing CSS/CoD4.

I doubt they would put any of those guys on TF2 without asking Tapley beforehand what he thought of it. So we should be ok.

(still need a ruleset/maplist Tappers, anything confirmed yet or is it the same as last year?)

Last edited by Enef,

Ramown

TIDS

10 Days, Excite yet?

beta

Quoted from Enef

I don’t think we have to worry about them replacing tf2 casters. TotalBiscuit and dApollo will be doing SC2 (as usual) Deman will probably be doing WCG or LoL for QuadV(you guys are still technically part of quadv, right? :o) and Joe Miller is ESL’s go to guy for their casting, so will probably end up doing CSS/CoD4.

I doubt they would put any of those guys on TF2 without asking Tapley beforehand what he thought of it. So we should be ok.

Yer technically, me and Arx are still part of QuadV though it has been quiet on that front for a while and basically dead really. Especially with Quadv and MPUK, they haven’t done any work together for at least 2 years? We would rather just cast as much as we can, purely because we enjoy it! :)

Yer I am hopeful that we don’t get pushed out, I am sure that won’t be the case :)

Last edited by beta,

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

i’ll boycott that mofo unless there is decent known tf2 casters!

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from beta

Yer technically, me and Arx are still part of QuadV though it has been quiet on that front for a while. Especially with Quadv and MPUK, they haven’t done any work together for at least 2 years?

Yer I am hopeful that we don’t get pushed out, I am sure that won’t be the case :)

Looking at the QuadV website, the only thing they have covered recently is LoL and Deman seems to be doing that, so that leads me to believe he’ll be covering their lol tourney.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

byte

Beta man! Idle in irc more! :P A news post will be up soon about VanillaTV and i43, VanillaTv WILL be attending, and we WILL be covering games for TF2 and I believe we will be covering the Grand Final on Stage too, I spoke to Stevey so all is well amigos!

Fear not Mr Beta ;)

Cheers

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 18 Next »