Forum

I43 - 26-29th August - Official Tr(L)ansport Thread

Created 28th April 2011 @ 16:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

flisko

atu???
TWIN

would love a lift there and back from nottingham if possible, will pay petrol money and that, only gonna be carrying a bag

contact me on steam pls :))

Fish

UCAP.

Picking up a friendly irish man at birmingham airport friday at 2pm room in the car for a couple if anyone is getting in at that time i can prob fit a couple :)

DoomsDay

Driving from Worcester to Telford..Taking a friend with me.. Was going to take Nova but i have not seen him online for a whille.. I think i can fit one more in the car..
Anyway if there is anyone to be picked up from birmingham airport i could do a trip to go and pick them up from telford.. Almost there :)

Last edited by DoomsDay,

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Bump: Still looking for a lift from ashford, kent. Help me out :x

strut

-=Crazy=-

It looks like I won’t have the car on the Friday, so it’s go down a day late (screw that) or hitch a lift from London.

Anyone got room? I’ll pay for the petrol. Non-smoker, good personal hygiene and so forth. If not it’s train. No way I can carry pc, monitor AND tent tho I’ll have to find a hotel room unless I can get a lift.

Last edited by strut,

antyjc

2ne1

Can anyone give me a lift from the oxford area ?

Preferably going up on the friday and coming back on sunday.

Can give petrol money etc.

antyjc

2ne1

cool double post.

Last edited by antyjc,

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

If anyone coming through Kent on the friday I’m looking for a lift. Provide money/banter/sexual favours.

Would probably not be staying till monday though, as I’m only gonna spec, but that means I wont take up much space, and you get a much quieter drive home.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from antyjc

Can anyone give me a lift from the oxford area ?

Preferably going up on the friday and coming back on sunday.

Can give petrol money etc.

I might be able to possibly maybe perhaps message me on steam.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I may have room for 1 and 2 peeps in my car, going from southampton (very central south of england) up to telford, could possibly pop by the airport if any euros are stuck, i require petrol munney and love! Leaving thursday evening coming back monday afternoon

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from Tapley ❤

I may have room for 1 and 2 peeps in my car, going from southampton (very central south of england) up to telford, could possibly pop by the airport if any euros are stuck, i require petrol munney and love! Leaving thursday evening coming back monday afternoon

Would recommend. Pity he doesn’t have the A-team-mobile anymore :(

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Travelling from Chichester (A27, M27, M3, A34, M40, M42, M6) to Telford. Travelling up Friday mid-morning, travelling back Monday afternoon.

If you’re in Southampton, Winchester, Newbury, Oxford, Warwick – can pick you up on the way :]

If anyone needs a lift on that route, please feel free to PM me. Only conditions are that you understand what hygiene is and can contribute a few quid to the fuel bill.

I can also take an alternate route via a London airport if necessary to get a European, but you’d need to be landing in London by lunchtime x

Squeak

Quoted from DoomsDay

Driving from Worcester to Telford..Taking a friend with me.. Was going to take Nova but i have not seen him online for a whille.. I think i can fit one more in the car..
Anyway if there is anyone to be picked up from birmingham airport i could do a trip to go and pick them up from telford.. Almost there :)

Get n0va to lan!

Rubikon

Quoted from d2m

I can also take an alternate route via a London airport if necessary to get a European, but you’d need to be landing in London by lunchtime x

Ugh, I’d join your awesome trip, but already booked my railway tickets with Flushy :P

Last edited by Rubikon,

DoomsDay

Quoted from Squeak

[…]

Get n0va to lan!

have told him i will take him ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »