Forum

I43 - 26-29th August - Official Seating Thread

Created 28th April 2011 @ 16:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

This is the official seating thread, Please post up your full teams booking ID’ when you have all bought your tickets and we’ll seat you in the *TO BE CONFIRMED* bigger and better than last years TF2 Tent :o.

Feel free to seat yourselves as the seat picker is now up! http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/seating/index.php

The brown area is the TF2 area, start sitting down guys and dolls! I’ll try to guard our places from dirty css kids, but help me out by sitting down in the brown area :].

When logged into the seat picker make sure you update your profile so you have the same clantag as your team and you wont be moved by accident if there is a defrag. Also make sure your game is “Team Fortress 2” so your brown name matches your brown chair (and pants).

Any issues let me know

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Aye Dentist has confirmed already that we will have a TF2 Tent! :D

DoomsDay

Tent ftw :)

Sketch

MM

omg a tent! i am so bringing a bbq!

caned

MEAT
LEGO

woo

tf2tent @ i40 was awesome

quad

nvm, I wanted to come, but I have to attend to my sport those dates, and my birthday is the day after. roflshit..

Last edited by quad,

Edd

T2P

it is quad cu@lan!

Califax

dyn.

Seat picker will be up when the ‘Early Bird’ ends… (1st of June)

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Quad dodges, must be hacking now! ;’D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

ITS UP! http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/seating/index.php

Snyyppis

RLM

Wee

triobot

inv >

where will we all sit? we gonna wait for second Hall to open? cos Hall 1 has been flooded with non-tf2 people and they have contaminated the area.

Tapley, reserve an area please, preferably inside a hall.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Would it be possible if we could send you a set of booking IDs and you can roughly place us, similarly like you did with i40?

At this rate everybody will be all over and in different halls :(

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I’m waiting and hoping for a larger TF2 section, I’d assume it will as the other hall seems to be locked.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Nymthae

Would it be possible if we could send you a set of booking IDs and you can roughly place us, similarly like you did with i40?

At this rate everybody will be all over and in different halls :(

I can’t remember how many hours of my life me and mole spent placing everyone in all the places last year! :p
But don’t worry the second hall will unlock i think when more tickets have been purchased, i’ll sort out a de-frag etc when the event gets closer, its always a big cluster fuck at the start.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »