Forum

Cyber Arena Lan (Kiev) Intel razer and etc

Created 27th April 2011 @ 18:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Arbalet completed his project with Na`Vi and will stop supporting 1.6 next year – I can’t see him taking any interest in TF2, though it might be worth a shot…

WildCard

There will be a cadred article released shortly by kaidus with some more info with regards to this lan and catman himself, since alot of people seem to be wondering ” wtf is he :)”

The website for this lan mole will be up next week im told, which will have all the relivant information with regards to prices/travel fares/local accomodation etc. Still in its infancy so small steps :).

And why have it in september when I43 is august? well I cant answer that, perhaps the event is busy at certain other timers of the year or other dates woudl conflict with other events I dont know. Need catman to give better specifics on that question.

All I will say is that 1 month apart most top teams were still interested and willing to go, obviously if this ends up being 4 days after I43 or somthing then it will cause alot of issues., but i highly doubt that will be the case.

Angel

Quoted from WildCard

wtf is he :(

Silly boy who burns money of their parents. Nobody in real life, nobody in the game. His parents should have to pay this money to a psychologist. That’s the whole story bro.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Silly boy who burns money of their parents. Nobody in real life, nobody in the game. His parents should have to pay this money to a psychologist. That’s the whole story bro.

http://www.6dollarshirts.com/submissions/large/1290844722.jpg

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from WildCard

All I will say is that 1 month apart most top teams were still interested and willing to go, obviously if this ends up being 4 days after I43 or somthing then it will cause alot of issues., but i highly doubt that will be the case.

Top teams yes, but what about the teams below div1? I mean, not everyone goes there to win (obviously), and splitting the attendance up will hurt both events (in before gonzo asking where the fudge everyone is when i43 comes and 30% of attendance decided to go to ukraine instead).

The wisest thing would be to place this in november/december (if DHW doesn’t support tf2) or push it up to febuary next year.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Unless the Russian community can get specs in without many travelling from Europe, in which case its worthwhile. This is meant to be about the top teams facing off, there’s no doubt about that sure. There is just many outside of prem teams (like myself for instance) that would want to do both.

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from Mole

Unless the Russian community can get specs in without many travelling from Europe, in which case its worthwhile. This is meant to be about the top teams facing off, there’s no doubt about that sure. There is just many outside of prem teams (like myself for instance) that would want to do both.

except to me it’s starting to pan out into a new community LAN. Personally, would pick this over i43 because of TUP – going halfway across europe just to spec simply doesn’t cut it for me.

catman

Quoted from Angel

[…]

ok

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from Angel

Somebody is envious. :)

catman

Quoted from Forsak3n

[…]
Somebody is envious. :)

Better i guess he is upset

Qun

GoT<3

Get Arbalet’s kid to play TF2 ————> profit

kaidus

WiK?

http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/146710/

Vad

Some useful stuff about Kyiv on wikitravel: http://wikitravel.org/en/Kyiv

fe

[s]btw, I’m here, if some skilled european team needs a scout, who also can help to deal with any problems in Ukraine.[/s]
oh shi, I have no car

Last edited by fe,

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from fe

who also can help to deal with any problems in Ukraine.

call me!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »