Forum

Cyber Arena Lan (Kiev) Intel razer and etc

Created 27th April 2011 @ 18:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

i’d go to this over i43 anyday. venue is sickkk
+tup is awesome, could be amazing for tf2 if this works out!

Last edited by Swifty,

tesla

good luck
ebana

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

This looks absolutely fantastic, and I’d love to get involved, dependant on dates and costs ofc.

Only issue I can see is with it being so close to iSeries. And I can understand why teams would want to go here instead. However iSeries is looking like being over 4000 euro prize pot as well, why make the two lans compete against each other when you could arrange this one and the TF2 community benefit from getting 2 huge lans that both teams could attend? Like back to the October break or even move it to January and replace wasm or something? This can be TF2’s big winter event and if it can become a regular thing then TF2 will get 2 major LANs a year in iSeries summer and this.

I’m not making this post in a sense of competing with iSeries at all and hope people don’t mistake my position, I’m all for this and as many quality lans with a good prize pot as TF2 can get whether its iSeries or not, just doesn’t make sense ruining one LAN that will probably yet again set the bar for the biggest LAN event TF2 has ever seen in favour of two half sized ones.

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

+1 Mole, why make the lans compete with eatch others when it’s better to make a new big event for TF2.

Anyways I can also hand out my helping hand to make this happen, since lack of MGO / Support for my team to travel there I can come there my self and help out every way I can. Talking about admin crew/arrangements and other stuff where you might need help at.

Swarlz

I’ll get my sexy sexy to this LAN – can also play for any team if they need someone

edit

Looks siick as fuuck

Last edited by Swarlz,

Dny

T2P

trying to work out a way to get fm there, hopefully we can attend, looks epic! nice one catmano

catman

Quoted from Mole

This looks absolutely fantastic, and I’d love to get involved, dependant on dates and costs ofc.

Only issue I can see is with it being so close to iSeries. And I can understand why teams would want to go here instead. However iSeries is looking like being over 4000 euro prize pot as well, why make the two lans compete against each other when you could arrange this one and the TF2 community benefit from getting 2 huge lans that both teams could attend? Like back to the October break or even move it to January and replace wasm or something? This can be TF2’s big winter event and if it can become a regular thing then TF2 will get 2 major LANs a year in iSeries summer and this.

I’m not making this post in a sense of competing with iSeries at all and hope people don’t mistake my position, I’m all for this and as many quality lans with a good prize pot as TF2 can get whether its iSeries or not, just doesn’t make sense ruining one LAN that will probably yet again set the bar for the biggest LAN event TF2 has ever seen in favour of two half sized ones.

Well i dont realy know eu player mentality , but as i know if in russia will be 2 lans in 2 months they wont have money to go to second

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I’d love to go but I have no team.

Swarlz

Quoted from GibbZ

I’d love to go but I have no team.

you can be in my team gibbz

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from catman

[…]

Well i dont realy know eu player mentality , but as i know if in russia will be 2 lans in 2 months they wont have money to go to second

Yeah I would expect the same in EU. So maybe have CATMANLAN (registered trademark of Admirable) in January so that as many people can attend both as possible?

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

rather sooner than later.

Blade

Quoted from mvp.

rather sooner than later.

dont give a damn about other stuff

captain bubblebeard

Quoted from Mole

[…]
Yeah I would expect the same in EU. So maybe have CATMANLAN (registered trademark of Admirable) in January so that as many people can attend both as possible?

but but but ukraine is cold :(

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from captain bubblebeard

[…]

and corrupt :D

catman

Quoted from captain bubblebeard

[…]

well its not russia and i guess it will be pretty hot there