Forum

i42 Mix/Merc Thread

Created 19th November 2010 @ 12:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

blorg

will go if i can get a good team, mid+ medic/mid solly.

Edd

T2P

Quoted from blorg

will go if i can get a good team, mid+ medic/mid solly.

blorg, let me introduce you to a bin

Wlkr

?
¤_¤

Last edited by Wlkr,

captain bubblebeard

The DSTM community will be there in some (sortof) force, but I’m certain we’ll have a few gaps here and there if you’re looking to play with a friendly bunch of alcoholics!

We’re trying to get all 3 teams there but we may end up merging P/C.
Div 3-6, most classes.

Add me!

rtan

-9w-

need div2/mid+ demo merc for this if we have any thought of going

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Wlkr

Creating a mix team.

Soldiers: Me and Randa
Demoman: Thy

Need a few more players.

get blorg

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Quoted from Wlkr

Creating a mix team.

Soldiers: Me and Randa
Demoman: Thy

Need a few more players.

hi.

I’m also still looking…. div2 scout, div4 solly, Lanimal.

kaidus

WiK?

Me and hat are making a team. Message me if interested, div1+.

Also admirable has joined the fight.

Last edited by kaidus,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Yo kaidus, me and Exfane will play.

kuma

maybe going if i can get a good team

Black_Bob

[DA]

-=Crazy=- have four people attending I42 and we need to more players to make a team to enter the tournament we are not going to win anything at best we hope to have a few good games vs some other low teams if were lucky.

Were very simple in -=Crazy=- we mainly go to get pissed and have a good time so if this sounds fun give me a shout, were all aged between 23-27 so we would prefer people in that age range!

We are looking for a medic and a scout or a demoman since mag will play whichever class we don’t have :)

If someone volunteers to play medic remember that our pocket soldiers are both pub players but they have been playing for the full three years and know the maps in and out, just keep in mind there not going to be 100% match trained so please no rage.

As for the demoman or scout just as long as your a good laugth it dosent really matter!

This is our fifth time attending as a community (most play other games attending sc2)

So far our line up and skill level per person (in my eyes!)

Maggles will play Scout or Demo @ Mid skill (hes the teams carry player)

Kovah will be playing Pocket Soldier/Scout @ Low- skill but she has a beastly slap so dont mess :P

Blue Eagle Pocket Soldier/ Scout will be playing whatever class kovah doesn’t want to play! @ low skill great aim, just lacking match experience

Black Bob I will be playing roaming soldier at a low+/mid- skill

MOOGLE

div1 solly – will airkick you on lan whatever happens

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

I reckon Chris should update his original post with a list of everyone who is available and which class they play at what skill level.

captain bubblebeard

DSTM is looking for a soldier or demoman (gubbins will play the class you dont).
Be midskilled and looking to get a good result + have some fun. :)

Lineup

Medic: Si
Soldier: Wolve
Soldier/Demo: Gubbins
Scouts: bubblebeard + t1gr3

Last edited by captain bubblebeard,

cooLLedge

Hey all,

We are looking for +1 maybe +2 for our TF2 fun team, they are going to i42 for a good laugh and giggle nothing too serious and any class is fine as it’s only for a laugh.

You will be situatiated in our clanbox which will be shared by Erratic CSS team, TBAGGED CSS team and Crazi aimers CSS team. We are all sound guys and the box should be a good laugh.

As far as I’m aware everyone is 18+ (Although im not 100% sure on the TBAGGED guys).

If you want to know more or are interested add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/coolledge
[Although I am not in the TF2, I’m trying to help them sort it all out ]

Thanks

cooLLedge

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3